PDA

View Full Version : Raiders missing flying stands?

squeekenator
07-02-2011, 03:16
I've just bought my first two Raiders, and have discovered to my dismay that while both have bases, neither came with a flying stand. I was initially going to assume it had been left out and call GW to try to get one sent, but since they were both missing the stand I thought that maybe I'm just being bloody stupid and missing something obvious. Is there anything I might be missing? Are they perhaps hidden in the transfer sheet or something equally devious?

The Marshel
07-02-2011, 03:27
i dont see how it could be anything other then a packaging error.

seems a good excuse to me to dump the whole flying base system and get urself a 60mm base and a brass rod. much more secure

squeekenator
07-02-2011, 03:28
Hmmm. I'd feared that would be the case, but the coincidence of both of them missing the same part seemed to unlikely. I suppose there's plenty of rational explanations for it, though.

Dvora
07-02-2011, 03:45
Hmmm. I'd feared that would be the case, but the coincidence of both of them missing the same part seemed to unlikely. I suppose there's plenty of rational explanations for it, though.

A wizard did it?:D

You can call games-workshop to get replacement bases, if they're game. I have to agree that it is a packaging error.

Cantilles
07-02-2011, 03:52
All of my Raiders and Ravagers have had their flying bases in them, must have just been a bad batch.

megatrons2nd
07-02-2011, 04:58
It took a bit to find mine. They got stuck on some of the spikey bits.

Surgency
07-02-2011, 05:13
A wizard did it?:D

You can call games-workshop to get replacement bases, if they're game. I have to agree that it is a packaging error.

most likely a packaging error. My Wolf Guard termies were missing their bases a few months ago. Called them, and I got new bases in 5 days