PDA

View Full Version : Anyone save the rules for the Estragon's Island campaign?

bluekitsune13
11-02-2011, 03:19
With 8th edition, and especially with the new O&G releases, I've been wanting to do something big. I remember reading a long time ago on their website of a big campaign. It had a lot of special rules, like dividing your forces into smaller "banners." I can still see most of the rules on the website if I go through archive.org, but the GM pdf is missing. Did anybody save any of these files? Could you possibly send them to me or point me to where I can download them?

Little Joe
11-02-2011, 09:17
I only saved four maps and the rules in a pdf file, will try to make it an attached file. But basically I filed it under "general's compendium" so I guess more rules can be found in that book.

bluekitsune13
11-02-2011, 20:38
I remember there being a GM's packet and map with special rules. Like there were special landmarks that you needed to find, and they had special rules or something.

Little Joe
11-02-2011, 21:23
According to the players rules I posted the GM part can be found in WD297.

I will add the GM map and three handout maps for dwarfs, lizardmen and orcs since I have them handy.

Since I usaually try to get all available files I to would like to see the part from that WD, so if anybody has it... Unfortuanatelly I do not know if it is the UK or US version.

Glabro
11-02-2011, 22:37
I have them all. Can I upload them or something, or are they restricted under copyright?

Very neat looking little campaign. I still plan to run it someday.

Little Joe
11-02-2011, 22:57
I got mine from the official GW web site for free download so I see no problem with them.

I just send you a PM with my e-mail address and would be grateful for any files I miss.

Edit: GM article received thanks

bluekitsune13
12-02-2011, 23:08
I sent you a PM too. If you could send it to me I'd appreciate it. :D

Glabro
13-02-2011, 10:03
Well, Joe, I'll leave it up to you if you wish to "share the love" and upload them somewhere?

Little Joe
13-02-2011, 11:37
Fine with me, it seems to be from their homepage as well, but unfortunately it is to large to post here. So if you want it send me a PM.

Edit: filesize 5,97MB