PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody receive some Shadow-Spectres already?

Hendarion
14-02-2011, 20:30
Hi.

Did anybody order and receive some Shadow Spectres already? I wonder what parts they are consist of, because if many things are already attached, that will give a horrible time to paint them. And in 2 weeks I'm gonna put my order for them.

If anybody know or has them already, a picture or description of the parts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Further, am I right that this is the Spectres Rune?

AndrewGPaul
14-02-2011, 21:47
Courtesy of a friend on another forum:

"*edit* Damn! These guys are hard to stick together! body, legs, head, left arm with gun, right arm, and 3 tassles each. The tassles have no tab and no slot. They just get bunged onto the belt and under the arm"

Serpent
15-02-2011, 06:23
I've put together a squad of ten. Cutting down or entirely removing the rocks is possible. Helps overall construction a lot.

The models are fiddly, but for the most part cast very well. Most mould lines are easily spotted and dealt with. Guns may be bent, but this is taken care of with the hot water fix. The tassles make them a bit hard to paint, it's a bit difficult to not get paint on the cloth parts. Apart from that, great models.

Hendarion
15-02-2011, 06:26
That sounds perfect. I don't have a problem with complex models. Actually I prefer many parts, as it makes it easier to paint them than to get into areas you can't reach with a brush at all.

Thanks for the informations! :)

Does anybody know if the rune is correct?

Godzooky
15-02-2011, 20:17
Does anybody know if the rune is correct?

To answer your question:

Private_SeeD
15-02-2011, 20:18
can someone post a photo of them without the rocks? I dnt collect Eldar but im willing to part with my money just to paint them

Sildani
15-02-2011, 23:25
Some guy is selling them in pieces on eBay. I can't post a link, but they're easily searched for.

Hendarion
16-02-2011, 06:00
Ah, that is a nice idea. Thanks.