PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Conflict, who going

Insane Psychopath
30-03-2006, 17:24
Hi everone

Just to see who will be attending this year Scotland Conflict, what game style are you going for & what army have you pick.

Myself, I am going as a none gamer. Just somthing about small games that I do not enjoy, 1000pts is my limit other wise it 1500pts GT style :D

So I'll be wounder around buying new models, talking & winding up a few people I know. Also have a look around to see what 40k armies are there as well.

Also on a side note, dose anyone know where the hell it is??? I know it held in Glasgow but I am unsure where the place is other than it near the SECC???

Thnaks

IP

Wonderdog
02-04-2006, 00:31
We should have tag teamed on 40k man... Come right out of deep left field and laid down some surprise punishment using one of my "Special" dual 400 point forces.

Hows yer sister btw?

#Wonderdog

Insane Psychopath
02-04-2006, 14:37
Is this Phil??????

Phil who dreadnought I shot with a Bolt Pistol to the rear & blow up :D The Phil who still to give me a Marines battle force that I no long want, Phil who Iain been trying to get in contact for a year.

If it is, take it be the Daemon Hunter force you made up back when the codex came out with the assassins.

IP

Xavier
02-04-2006, 16:05
Myself and Nexus6 are going for the fantasy doubles one.

Morden
03-04-2006, 00:27
I will be attending it with another m8 of mines in the fantsays doubles.

Xavier
03-04-2006, 08:17
What are you going to be using?

Wonderdog
03-04-2006, 10:17
Nah man, its either my "special" ork or "special" marine armies :D

#Wonderdog

Crazed_monkey
12-04-2006, 16:03
I'll be going to watch and see how the table my club has put together is received. I'm also interested in purchasing some stuff there, does anyone know if they'l be selling forgeworld stuff there?

Xavier
12-04-2006, 20:04
Theres a forgeworld stand, just like every other year.

Remember if you want specific things and want to pick them up on the day, phone forgeworld a few weeks before the event and tell them and they will take it on the day and you pay for it then.

damz451
12-04-2006, 23:46
i assume its just same prices as the online store? except no postage costs? might get myself a dread or two

Insane Psychopath
13-04-2006, 08:12
13-04-2006 00:46
damz451
i assume its just same prices as the online store? except no postage costs? might get myself a dread or two

Yes, there is no P&P... if they have them as FW bring only a small amount... not to small. Dreadnought should be there as they are a big buy for FW.

Wonderdog
Nah man, its either my "special" ork or "special" marine armies

#Wonderdog

Phil, I take it this is the grot army with as many killer kans or a Land Speeder army :confused:

Well only a month to go

Xavier
13-04-2006, 11:42
Yes, there is no P&P... if they have them as FW bring only a small amount... not to small. Dreadnought should be there as they are a big buy for FW.

Or he could phone like I just said.. that way it makes no difference if they sell out, your order will still be there.

At the event you can still order things (again without paying postage) but you wont get it on the day. Unless of course they do have it in stock.

So if you know what you want and want to be sure of getting it, phone.

Well only a month to go
A month and a half... (Im not counting down the days... only.. 42 more wood elfs to paint out of.. 42.. :cries:

damz451
13-04-2006, 15:33
just noticed that its 10 to go to the thing so postage would be cheaper, oh well may as well buy them now

Crazed_monkey
13-04-2006, 16:48
Forgeworld wont be the main reason I'm going, I'll be hunting that ever elussive "fluffy" patrol list, with the increase of "special" lists this creature is rarley ever seen but I'm sure I'll catch one down in its home 'the bottom tables' ....

...If only they would allow flyers, I'd be in there.

Xavier
13-04-2006, 17:24
Well said monkey, It's always fun looking at the top 10 tables and just laughing at what people have ended up taking. Whats more funny is laughing at the people with the same army on the lower tables because they cant use it or have been beaten by another "special" army.

holymarine
15-04-2006, 22:31
me and my friend are going aswell. it is going to be good.

marv335
15-04-2006, 22:36
i can't go, i'll be working in hungary that weekend. :(

Xavier
15-04-2006, 22:36
What game system?

Morden
18-04-2006, 00:28
What are you going to be using?

well me and my ally are both taken empire, proberly a gunline army :/

Xavier
18-04-2006, 00:41
Boo Hiss ;)

We are using Wood Elves, working on getting it painted and play tested at the moment

Morden
18-04-2006, 14:33
hehe, i have never used a gunline army before ;), Were doing the same i have almost finshed painting my force, hopefully see you there.

Wonderdog
18-04-2006, 21:26
I'm personnally rather dissapointed they have gone with the "two man team" format for the conflict events.

I much preferred the mini GT 1000pts style.

Even a one on one 400 pts event would be good, with 5 or 6 games played over the day with a different random objective for each.

Reckon I'll hit the GT this year. Have just ordered my whole 1500pts tournament army, should be here for building in a day or two, and paintable in a couple of months.

Anyway, good luck to all attending!

#Wonderdog

Insane Psychopath
18-04-2006, 21:35
Wonderdog: So phil what will your GT army be like?????

Wonderdog
18-04-2006, 23:14
Jamie my friend, it shall be a thing of beauty to behold.

I've hardly had a game of 40k in six months, been to busy with other things - looking forward to getting some more painting and gaming in in teh near future though.

Must give you a practice game when I get the badboys put together... though you'll be under orders of strictest secrecy to disclose my army list :D "OMG it was a massacre" should be the only words that leave your mouth ;)

Lets just say, that if the tournament/missions format doesnt differ much from this years, your in for a treat laddie!

#Wonderdog

Insane Psychopath
19-04-2006, 07:09
Wonderdog: Just let me know in advance when you are up for a game & I will have my GT army ready for a few games.

Is it a army I know or is this a brand new one????

IP

Wonderdog
19-04-2006, 13:04
Brand new... as in 100% new. Your gonna love it... or hate it rather.

Its a big bag of pain if all goes to plan. Once I get it fully built up I'll come give you a game one night.

#Phil

Scotia
19-04-2006, 13:19
Hi all. This will be my first Conflict event (I've only started the hobby in early February) and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm taking a work colleque along with me (he has no interest in playing the games but wants to start painting minitures).

Scotia

Insane Psychopath
21-04-2006, 17:53
Scotia: You will enjoy it. Been able to buy stuff before they are release, seeing some cool models on show. Also they will be some "how to paint" for your friend.

It is great & since 2001 ever conflict from then on got better & better. Just a shame they do not bring some of the Evay Metal folks or some of the artiest like Dave Gallger (sp?).

I rememeber seeing George Dellapina Ork Speed freak there as well.

Wonderdog: Well is there any clue, maybe like what race you are doing. I've also PM you my list & with why I took what I took :D On that note, remember to have it undercaoted as it is a MUST now in GW, also a writeen army list as well.

Others: How are your armies getting on now??? only a month as of today.

IP

Xavier
21-04-2006, 19:58
Its undercoated and scorched browned... and I have 2 weeks off work.. and.. :cries:

holymarine
11-05-2006, 12:49
Need some help. My friend and I are getting the train from Central to the SECC. Where do you go after that? I know it is near the clyde but then no.

Xavier
11-05-2006, 13:10
Try google maps.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oi=eu_map&q=Glasgow&hl=en

holymarine
11-05-2006, 13:18
Cheers Xavier. Your a life saver

Xavier
11-05-2006, 13:20
Ill accept payment at conflict.

holymarine
11-05-2006, 13:41
Of blood or gold

Xavier
11-05-2006, 14:00
Both ofcourse.

holymarine
11-05-2006, 14:24
Then a fight to the death is necessary

Xavier
11-05-2006, 16:57
Indeed, sporks at dawn.

marv335
11-05-2006, 21:24
there is no spork

Xavier
12-05-2006, 14:25
There isn't? Oh damn...

highmarshaldave
12-05-2006, 18:02
Hey chaps. Just to get the thread on track. . . I be going! Just to watch, though. Roll on movie marines. . .

By the way, are we of Warseer meeting anywhere in particular, to shake hands and say things like "so you're the guy I started a flame war with. . . you're much nicer in real life" and so on.

Dave out.

Xavier
12-05-2006, 18:55
A few of us are meeting up, but that is somthing we have arranged and because we are already aquainted, we could have a proper meeting, but it would be best to have it towards the end, normally at conflicts people are busy with getting registered and getting in the right mind set for playing, not needing to worry about meeting people. Also this is a new venue, so I have no idea of any 'land marks' where we could meet.

Incidently.. 14 models to go.. plus bases, plus detailing, plus :cries: and im back at work next week

highmarshaldave
12-05-2006, 19:01
I feel some encouragement may be in order. . .

Go Xavier! Go Xavier! Go Xavier! Go Xavier! Gimma an X! gimme an A! gimme a V! Gimme an I! Gimme an E! Gimme an R! Whadaya get. . . XAVIER!!! And so on. . .

Hmm, was just curious about the meeting. It does sound a mighty good idea. Atfer the tea and medals presentation.

Dave out.

Xavier
12-05-2006, 19:58
Dont make me hurt you..

highmarshaldave
12-05-2006, 20:02
Eh!? I meant that in the utmost sincere manner. I you do not wish my support, I shall take it elsewhere. Good day to you Sir!

And relax. . . Do we get a photo preview when they're done?

Dave out.

Xavier
12-05-2006, 20:15
You haven't read my signature have you ;)

and probably not, since that would involve aquiring a camera.

highmarshaldave
12-05-2006, 21:07
Well. It was only after i replied that I noticed hte disclaimer. Dave = eedjit.

Ach well. . . nae bother.

Dave out.

Getifa Ubazza
15-05-2006, 20:05
I was thinking of going but im not that great at finding my way around Glasgow, even with a map. It took me three atempts to find St. Aidens games club and that was with a map and driving directions.

I will ask at Braehead tomorrow and if i can follow directions i will get tickets along with my Gamesday tickets.

Insane Psychopath
15-05-2006, 20:42
Dose anyone know what new models will be on sale?????. I should hopeful get some photos of new "unrelease" models as well & a few info from Greame McNeil :angel:

I also got to talk with Adam head of all GW Scotland, he a great man to wind up.

So how far is everone with there models/armies.

Saying that, Conflict this Sun as well... almost forgot about it there.

Ip

Crazed_monkey
15-05-2006, 22:13
Well I'm not competing but our club (St. Aidens) just finished the board we're taking to conflict. It's looking nice so if anyone has spare time come check it out.

Peace out

Xavier
15-05-2006, 23:02
So how far is everone with there models/armies.

:cries:

Kinda almost finished.. just horses.. riders.. characters.. warhawks.. movement trays.. um.. k so im not almost done

Getifa Ubazza
16-05-2006, 10:34
Well I'm not competing but our club (St. Aidens) just finished the board we're taking to conflict. It's looking nice so if anyone has spare time come check it out.

Peace out

Yes hes right it looks awsome the bridge is quite high up(about 6" i think) so you can imagine the nids falling to there death as they try to cross it.

You all did a great job on it, well done.

I also couldnt help stairing at the lord of the rings board up on the stage.

Can you use these boards in the club or are they just for special games at conflict and the like?

Crazed_monkey
16-05-2006, 15:23
Once the bridge board is done it'll be usable whenever you need it but I think the LotR board may only be for special games, you'd need to ask paul (who built it)but I'm sure he wouldn't mind it being used.

Also once conflicts over the bridge board may be getting an extention into the city for the campain.

Xavier
17-05-2006, 00:37
Warhawks, noble and dryads to go.

Trigo
17-05-2006, 09:21
I'm going with 2 mates one is my ally and the other is not gaming.

Xavier
17-05-2006, 16:38
Who is all going for the Ayr store Trigo? If you know.

Im going with the dundee and aberdeen bus, so yea.. fun, one decent dundonian is going and like 3 decent aberdonians, not counting nexus who sucks*.

(Maybe I should stop saying my ally sucks at every opportunity :p)

*he sucks because Im doing all the painting and now since he sucks, I have to do both our backgrounds.

Lord Setra
17-05-2006, 16:54
There is alot of folk from the ayr store going that are playing fantasy.

Looks like I should maybe have taken a weekend off work and came along.

Oh well

Good Luck all

Trigo
18-05-2006, 05:22
Who is all going for the Ayr store Trigo? If you know.

Im going with the dundee and aberdeen bus, so yea.. fun, one decent dundonian is going and like 3 decent aberdonians, not counting nexus who sucks*.

(Maybe I should stop saying my ally sucks at every opportunity :p)

*he sucks because Im doing all the painting and now since he sucks, I have to do both our backgrounds.

Not fully sure got a feeling a lot of kids as normal and very few adults and veterns(played since 1996 :| )

Edit :- Just about finished painting just final touches to do and base my models. I haven't done a backstory as normal.

Xavier
18-05-2006, 07:46
I have work soon, but will hopefully get it all done tonight

neXus6
18-05-2006, 08:33
Hey you just said "want to be my partner for conflict" you said nothing about actually doing anything other than playing.
And I helped paint units from both armies. ;)
:p

Trigo
18-05-2006, 09:22
I have work soon, but will hopefully get it all done tonight

I'm at work just now till 7pm another late night to finish my guys off

Xavier
18-05-2006, 13:59
And I helped paint units from both armies. ;)
:p

You 'helped' me do the bases and that was only dry brushing and for every 10 I did you had done 1.. slacker. :p

I'm at work just now till 7pm another late night to finish my guys off

I skived off early, im trying to think of a decent background, but to be honest im failing horribly..

Getifa Ubazza
18-05-2006, 14:12
Once the bridge board is done it'll be usable whenever you need it but I think the LotR board may only be for special games, you'd need to ask paul (who built it)but I'm sure he wouldn't mind it being used.

Also once conflicts over the bridge board may be getting an extention into the city for the campain.

Was that the city that was being put together on Sunday?

I was just asking about the boards really; I dont know if i'd want to touch the LotR board let alone play a game on it, i wouldnt want to damage a work of art like that, wouldnt mind having a game in the city though.:)

Trigo
18-05-2006, 15:40
You 'helped' me do the bases and that was only dry brushing and for every 10 I did you had done 1.. slacker. :p

I skived off early, im trying to think of a decent background, but to be honest im failing horribly..

wish i could skive off early be in since 7am god damn 12 hr shifts :cries: need to phone my mate to see how many words story is meant to be as he has the pack just don't think he will link them together like i wanted to 2 months ago :(

neXus6
18-05-2006, 17:42
Your probably going to do a better job than I could. :p

And help painting is helped painting, it's not a scale it's a statement. :D
Not to mention the fact that you did all the ones where the base could actually be seen leaving me the ones with the stupid cloaks. :rolleyes:

Xavier
18-05-2006, 18:19
wish i could skive off early be in since 7am god damn 12 hr shifts :cries: need to phone my mate to see how many words story is meant to be as he has the pack just don't think he will link them together like i wanted to 2 months ago :(

200-600 words each and you cant just use one story for both armys. They both must have seperate lists and background.

Your probably going to do a better job than I could.

And help painting is helped painting, it's not a scale it's a statement. :D
Not to mention the fact that you did all the ones where the base could actually be seen leaving me the ones with the stupid cloaks. :rolleyes:

True.. and your the one who insisted on painting the cloaked ones..

Incidently, wild riders and dryads still to do.

Glade Riders, Glade Guard and both characters finished..

*goes to find purity seal*

Trigo
19-05-2006, 05:14
200-600 words each and you cant just use one story for both armys. They both must have seperate lists and background.

True.. and your the one who insisted on painting the cloaked ones..

Incidently, wild riders and dryads still to do.

Glade Riders, Glade Guard and both characters finished..

*goes to find purity seal*

Well it seems i'll not be play againest u as i'm in for 40k :p

Crazed_monkey
19-05-2006, 14:36
So conflict is almost upon us! how will everyone be getting to the crowne plaza I wonder?

Since I'm just watching I'll probably arrive a bit later and a nice brisk walk along the clyde shall get me there in style!

genestealerbroodlord: I don't know about the cityfight stuff they were putting together, may just be generic stuff. btw will you be going to the club after conflict, I'm wondering if it would be worth going up since there may eb a low turn out.

Peace out

Xavier
19-05-2006, 14:57
Well it seems i'll not be play againest u as i'm in for 40k :p

So are we, 40k wood eldar.. :p exodites ya say?

So conflict is almost upon us! how will everyone be getting to the crowne plaza I wonder?

Since I'm just watching I'll probably arrive a bit later and a nice brisk walk along the clyde shall get me there in style!

Peace out

Bus.

Go you.

PEACE OUT DUDE>!112

Trigo
19-05-2006, 16:48
eep well u'll notice me a bit as i'm taking a wee warseer logo print out so people look confused and ask questions hehe. Also getting there by bus.

Xavier
19-05-2006, 20:23
Thats a plan... warseer logo cult ftw!11

on reflection I have no way of making it big enough to be worth doing.. so someone enlarge it and post it please ;)

Insane Psychopath
19-05-2006, 20:36
I'll be getting a taxi from queen street station to the place as I have no idear where it is????? & I am the one who gose to Glasgow the most :rolleyes:

I'm not really going to be staying for long, as soon as I bought what I need, talk to a few people & wind up Adam the head man of Scotland GW I shall head home & enjoy my summer holiday (just started early today)

IP

Getifa Ubazza
19-05-2006, 21:25
I'll be getting a taxi from queen street station to the place as I have no idear where it is????? & I am the one who gose to Glasgow the most :rolleyes:

I'm not really going to be staying for long, as soon as I bought what I need, talk to a few people & wind up Adam the head man of Scotland GW I shall head home & enjoy my summer holiday (just started early today)

IP

Im driving in, i went in today to make sure i wouldnt get lost and found it quite easy. Im very glad i did, im going in to get a winged tyrant and see what new releases are there and hopfully i will be able to get False Gods and get it signed be Graham Mcneill.

I will probable go home early too so i can get something to eat before i go up to Clarkston to go to the St. Aidens games club.

Insane Psychopath
19-05-2006, 21:58
For me I plan to buy the... what ever the Drop Troop guards FW sell name.... weapon pack for my Necromunda gang. Get Urban base kit, few more FW bits & the odd Chaos/Guards stuff.

Also plan talk to Greame McNeil & say thanks for recommending the model making course to me as it been a great course. Off course as said wind Adam up :angel:

As for new stuff there should be what ever coming out for city fight. I know Scout with Sniper rifles will be there, City Fight buildings, might in fact see all the stuff due out over the site fight for 40k since there is that little coming out in 2 weeks to a month or so....

On that note Urban base kit is great, got look that the pack that GW Glasgow & just so much cool stuff there.

IP

Crazed_monkey
19-05-2006, 23:32
Insane Psychopath: I've actually been contemplating taking a model making course, theres one at the MET.

Can I ask where you took your course and what its like?

Insane Psychopath
20-05-2006, 20:46
Off topic

Crazed_monkey: The model making course is the one you talk of, from the college that use to be know as building & printing.

It been a great course, other wise I would of never went in ever single day for past year. It is a great course & I look forward to going on to my two year course now.

Onmly down side is that we got this w**ker in the course (he "to"immature to go onto the 2 year course) & this crazy attion seeking girl... not sure what happing with her. Other wise it a great course, the Totur (sp?) are great. It just the two people I said there that was the bad part of the course.

I would recommend it, the course is also a good way for free plasticard as well.

On topic

How everone getting on now, with time ticking down???? I may enter next year... only problem being I need a team mate who know there stuff.

But as said this year mainly walk around & buy stuff, to get ready for the UK GT heat 1 :D

IP

Getifa Ubazza
20-05-2006, 20:51
If the stuff for city fight are there i might pick up a couple boxes of Eldar rangers.

Im looking forward to it and as its my first GW event im a little excited as well if im totally honest.

Crazed_monkey
20-05-2006, 20:56
Thanks for the info Insane (I think I remember reading of your troubles in RM)

And if you find yourself team-mateless next time I'd be honoured to join you in kicking some booty. I need to try and get into glasgow GW a bit more aswell.

Peace out

Insane Psychopath
20-05-2006, 21:15
Crazed_monkey: Thanks, I'll keep the offer in mind. Be 40k I'd enter with Chaos Marine with silver armour & tons of Heavy Weapons :angel:

So I might see some you lot there. I'll be hassly/winding Adam up all day long. For those who don't know Adamn the main GW man.

IP

holymarine
20-05-2006, 21:24
Just like to say good luck to all who are playing. My friend could not be bothered to enter. Some people !! As for us we are going by train to Glasgow and then the underground train from central to secc.

Insane Psychopath
21-05-2006, 06:38
I just found out I'll be getting a lift to the place, my mum going to Ikea (sp?) so what the hell... save me money on taxi & more spending that the event.

Also can some kind person why stay all the way throught tell me who won what???

IP

holymarine
21-05-2006, 18:26
I got home around 4pm. We got a few games and bought a few things but we did not really enjoy it. I thought last years was alot better (probably less people and more space). We went to GW Glasgow after that and stayed a while there.

Insane Psychopath
21-05-2006, 18:43
Ype I was there from 9.45am until 11.30am. I felt the event was alright & tons of great display from
the Steel Confiser (sp?) Marine chapter (or what is there),
the Kill team with Deathwatch vs Nids (very cool Marines)

Also I talk to Greame McNeil for a bit. It funny I got told little about Eldar & Dark Angles, yet I was told about there "plans" for codex Chaos Space Marines & the "planned" date release..well month. Also got told of a few new Chaos Marine models as well. Forge World where also high talking about Chaos models as well like the new Termy... but they would not say anything else.

Meet up with friends both old & new.

Bad points been, when I walk around the tournament part, there where a few younger kids arguing over the rules... & both side where wrong BUT since I was a none gamer can't & will not do anything.

As for boughts

2x Urban Base kits
City Fight Building
Plastic Scouts
Forge World drop troop guns.

There was little on sale when you look that other Conflict events.

I might attend next years depenind, nothing is 100%. Gaming, you would need to make it 1000pts for 40k for me to start attending, while none gaming.. depend on what going on.

On that note, what armies won what???? & same gose for the painting comp???

Thanks

IP

Crazed_monkey
21-05-2006, 19:14
I had an amusing time, spent most of my time 12-4.30 hanging around our clubs bridge battle table and got some Elysian stuff although not what was top of my "to get" list. Apparently there was two fire alarms, I arrive during the second and sneaked in amongst the rest of the club (I did have a ticket, I just never got the chance to use it)

Highlight of the day: giant terminators head falling off cruching two dreadnoughts below.

I think (dont quote me) that some Ork team won the 40k tourney and may have won the painting comp (a friend told me they were the best lookin' there).

Peace out

holymarine
21-05-2006, 19:22
I seen that table. It was freaking awesome. As well as the LOTR table. If xavier gets in how did you get on by the way? As well as everyone else in the tournament.

Getifa Ubazza
21-05-2006, 21:04
I had an amusing time, spent most of my time 12-4.30 hanging around our clubs bridge battle table and got some Elysian stuff although not what was top of my "to get" list. Apparently there was two fire alarms, I arrive during the second and sneaked in amongst the rest of the club (I did have a ticket, I just never got the chance to use it)

Highlight of the day: giant terminators head falling off cruching two dreadnoughts below.

I think (dont quote me) that some Ork team won the 40k tourney and may have won the painting comp (a friend told me they were the best lookin' there).

Peace out

I was hanging around the bridge battle quite alot, i was the guy with the short sleeved striped shirt. I got my hive tyrant from forge world and got False Gods which my wife got signed for me as i was getting advice on how to work with resin from a forge world guy at the time; I will still mess it up though.:p

I left after about 3 pm as i had pretty much done what i wanted and was pretty bored at that point.

Insane Psychopath
21-05-2006, 21:16
Shame about the Termy helmet falling down & smashing them Dreadnoughts. As the GW team did put a lot time in to the full chapter as well.

So is anyone who fought going to post there report????

Did they have tons of killerkans????

IP

Trigo
21-05-2006, 21:20
well me and my mate got to 21st they way GW handled the tourny was pants this years better the years before as i got the quiz they didn't say u only had 10 mins to fill and had tolds us over the pa they had to set-up fir ur match starting in 10 mins then they appeared looking for the quiz we only got 4 questions done :(

Xavier
22-05-2006, 06:52
4th or 5th in fantasy, we kinda messed up in our 2nd game, but meh. I blame the fact the fire alarm kept going off. Got 18 on the quiz

Crazed_monkey
22-05-2006, 08:20
Shame about the Termy helmet falling down & smashing them Dreadnoughts. As the GW team did put a lot time in to the full chapter as well.

So is anyone who fought going to post there report????

Did they have tons of killerkans????

IP

I think they had killerkans and death kopta's all very converted.

Trigo
22-05-2006, 10:43
4th or 5th in fantasy, we kinda messed up in our 2nd game, but meh. I blame the fact the fire alarm kept going off. Got 18 on the quiz

nice it my mates 1st time playing in a tourny so he was happy. we owned our 1st to games 3rd not as good 17-3 to us then got massacared(sp?) by a ork scorcher and darkeldar army.

Anaris
22-05-2006, 10:52
Well I was the Crimson Fist player of Honoris Aquilla and it was also our 1st time ever playing in a tournament.

We went into the 4th game as the only team with 60 points, but in the 1st turn of that game lady luck simply didn't smile as half my army died due to not being able to pass a single saving throw. In the end we didn't get any points from that game at all and so finished 7th (I think - we didn't wait to find out and that what the guys at the data entry table said).

Was a fab day overall though, kudos to the staff.

Trigo
22-05-2006, 13:02
well my team was called Cannon Fodder(yes there was 2 the got hammered in points as they buggered something up)