PDA

View Full Version : Ahmnitoc net

kaintxu
12-07-2011, 09:11
Hello I don't know the proper name in English but is the light spell that torced you to check str to make actions

The thing is last night playing a game we has a litros rule argument about now it works

1) a unir o phoenix guard with teclis & kharadrian want to move which str does it use? I would say 4 since the while unit moved and is the highest str

2) teclis in said unit santa to cast a spell which str does he use? I would say his because he is the one casting the spell not the unit so he cannot use kharadrians str.

3) in case teclis misses his test while casting who takes de d6 impacts him or the unit?

Yrrdead
12-07-2011, 09:40
This is all covered on pg 10 and the text of the spell itself.

1. 4
2. 4
3. unit

kaintxu
12-07-2011, 09:57
But if teclis casts the spell he is the one taking the action not the unit so it would be him taking the test for a spellcast not the so str 2. If it was the unit the highest str

At list is how I underdtand it, I might be perfectly wrong

Falkman
12-07-2011, 10:03
Teclis is part of the unit for all intents and purposes, thus you use the highest strength in the unit, which is Caradryan's.

Munin
12-07-2011, 14:56
From where have I gotten the idea that you use the charasteristic of majority of the models in the unit and not the highest available? (Which clearly seems to be wrong).

Lord Zarkov
12-07-2011, 14:58
From where have I gotten the idea that you use the charasteristic of majority of the models in the unit and not the highest available? (Which clearly seems to be wrong).

From 40K :p

Munin
13-07-2011, 07:14
From 40K :p

Lol, which I never played. Must have been someone else on the forum hehe.