PDA

View Full Version : Tale of Liche Iamtheman: Part 1

w3rm
16-07-2011, 01:12
Liche Iamtheman was looking at himself in the mirror. My what a handsome Liche he was! He really was the most powerful, most handsome, most-

Iamtheman's self worship was cut short by his tomb prince general entering the room. Prince Heissocool is what they called him and man did his Tomb Guard loved him. They thought he was pretty much the best thing ever.

"Sir, the Elves of Naggaroth are invading...." said Prince Heissocool. "They will be here within the hour. Summon the army."

"Oh dear an hour!?" asks Iamtheman. "Only an hour to do my hair...."

Heissocool shakes his bandaged head and grabs his massive ornate scythe. "Nevermind I'll do it..."

So this will be part of a 10 game series I will be running with the following army.I was just looking for a good old fun monster mash list with lots of variety.

Here is my list-

High Liche Priest Iamtheman w/ Power Stone, Level 4

Tomb Prince Heissocool w/ Great Weapon, Potion of Toughness
Liche Preist Theweakestlink w/ Dispel Scroll, Level 1

20 Archers w/ Standard
19 Archers w/ Standard
6 Chariots w/ Standard, Banner of Eternal Flame

29 Tomb Gaurd w/ Standard, Standard of the Undying Legion
Warsphinx w/ Fiery Roar
3 Necropolis Knights w/ Standard
Tomb Scorpion

Necrolith Collussus w/ Extra Hand Weapon

Total- 2200

So this next game will be against durchi_101's dark elves.

I'll see if I can get him to post his puny list :D

SevenSins
16-07-2011, 08:59
something to look forward to then, best of luck

w3rm
18-07-2011, 01:40
All you people have little faith!

russellmoo
18-07-2011, 03:41
I don't think it's you or your list- i think it is more that Dark elves don't seem like the best match-up for Tomb kings-

Lore of Shadow is a nightmare for a TK army-

w3rm
18-07-2011, 05:02
I don't think it's you or your list- i think it is more that Dark elves don't seem like the best match-up for Tomb kings-

Lore of Shadow is a nightmare for a TK army-

sooped up withering on my tomb guard horde last game (king + necrotect + 38 tomb guard) all dead in two rounds vs a corsair horde... :(