PDA

View Full Version : Let see your charicters

abdulaapocolyps
06-08-2011, 16:24
Hi all
I'm interested in two things here, one, the miniatures you use for your characters and two the story behind some of them. I've had some crazy characters over the years of playing quest so please give us a quick shoofty and a run down of some of your most illustrious (or awful) characters.

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc431/abdulaapocolyps/IMAG0186.jpg

Thats Atilla 'The killer' Belok, a bit of a scoundrel by all accounts. He's been given a more fighty exteria due to the fact in his first few dungeons he killed more with his blade than he did his magic! His exploits include killing the vile rodent Glittersnitch who was poisening the gold supply of the Empire. Upon finding out that the local mayor would not pay up, he and his dwarven companion, kidnapped the mayors daughter and sold her to slavers... He is currently hunting down an old school friend for the bounty...

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc431/abdulaapocolyps/IMAG0220.jpg

This is Wolfgang Eisenstien (sorry for the poor picture). He is a noble, writer for the esteemed news journal the 'Monthly Comet'(our newsletter), a politician and a sneak who is looking to usurp an elector count position by reinstating Solland as a province. He is a bit of a rotter too, but is new to this adventuring lark and, apart from buying the contract of a pit fighter, has done little so far (though his articles certainly do not give this impression)

Cheers

BigRob
07-08-2011, 09:19
Oh where to begin.

We've had an Imperial Noble in the group who took every hit on his gem incrusted bracelets, had a machine repeater pistol (RAW you carry on shooting til you miss....we houseruled 6 shots maximum after a while) and the kind of luck that saw him spend 10 minutes rolling attack after attack with his puny fencing sword that did nothing but kept going.

Our Dwarf became a tank of fearsome proportions, often being the last to die. With an incredible amount of magical, rune and regular armour combined with his runic greataxe he would cleave a path through the monsters right up provided there were any left (bad I makes dwarves :cries: )

Our witchunter exposed the slightly flawed character rules by staying at a low level while pouring his gold into the "help" table. Armed with a huge supply of wounds (WH Healing Potions) and Faith (Holy Water) and the Iron Talisman of Khardoz hammer he wuld roll to hit (+Faith to ensure a hit) then channel faith in the hammer for +D6 Damage per point used until the monster fell over.

As for the Wizard he was usually in danger of being shivved by the party for consistantly rolling 1 in the power phase.......

EldritchGamer
06-09-2011, 13:39
My Empire Knight Templar:

http://imperialvault.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/22102010828-300x225.jpg

His full title (because I get very enthusiastic about these things) is "Preceptor Marius von Gotz, Knight Templar of the Grand Order of the Reiksguard, Domenplaz District Batallion III Lancers". Marius is of Noble birth, but is a knight very dedicated to the defence of the Empire and to his chosen deity, Sigmar. Having recently been inducted into the Knights of the Inner Circle, he is furthering the cause of his Knightly Order at all opportunities.

His piety and zeal are only matched by my ability to roll a 1 for damage :-(

He is part of a party containing a drunken Warrior Priest, a snooty Noble and a fairly crazy Witch Hunter.
Best moment so far is when the party finally killed everything on the near-side of the Fire Chasm, and all cross safely to butcher the few goblins on the other side.
Then some Skeletons turn up (about 8 of them), and the priest dashes back over to bridge and charges head first into the Skeletons while the rest of the group wait on the other side of the bridge, too fearful to cross again! We just stood there like an audience at a tennis match, and just waited for the priest to be butchered where he stood. The flukey sod actually killed them all...

MasterSplinter
27-12-2012, 00:51
I dont know if the thread starter is still active on these forums, but when, could you please tell whats the manufacturer of your iperial noble model? Its very fitting and i never have seen it anywhere.

or does anybody else know where it comes from?

got it myself, its a freebooters fate mini :)

Purplebeard
08-01-2013, 08:37
I like your characters and their background. My wizard, too, is a combat demon, and regularly shows up everybody else.

I think this is a really good and original idea for a thread. I wish I had thought of it.