PDA

View Full Version : Sisters of Battle bits

SonoftheMountain
09-01-2012, 18:38
Does anyone know a website that sells SoB vehicle bits?

I am specifically looking for the clear domes for the Rhino/Immolator turrets.

Thanks

Lord Damocles
09-01-2012, 19:46
Bits and Kits sell them (but they're out of stock):
http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/witch-hunters-immolator-parts-c-6_61_78.html

ctsteel
09-01-2012, 21:04
I've been after some of these for a while myself - bits and kits have been out of stock for a long time. I'm not sure they're ever going to restock now that Sisters have shifted to direct-only.

LonelyPath
10-01-2012, 12:46
They do restock them from time to time, but they sell out very fast. I'm after some for a couple of GK rhinos, at this rate I may have to just buy Immolators to get them done..

Lord Damocles
10-01-2012, 18:49
They do restock them from time to time, but they sell out very fast. I'm after some for a couple of GK rhinos, at this rate I may have to just buy Immolators to get them done..
Do you have the Rhinos already?

Because Immolators (and Razorbacks) are the same price anyway, and come with practically the same bits.

Khorneguy
10-01-2012, 19:02
Have a look on www.bitzbox.co.uk. They're usually quite good

LonelyPath
14-01-2012, 14:18
Do you have the Rhinos already?

Because Immolators (and Razorbacks) are the same price anyway, and come with practically the same bits.

I have a bunch of rhinos for my GK but they are still unpainted, if I could get the "glass" pods then it would save me buying other kits, otherwise I'll just buy a few Immolators and paint the ones I already have for my DA and finish the battle company. For now I'm keeping my options open but will buy more kits if needed.

And yes, Bitz Box is also a great company. Model Bits (no SoB though) and Let The Dice Decide are also good ones that I tend to use from time to time.