PDA

View Full Version : Staff changes. (Updated: 30-04-2006)

Sylass
04-06-2005, 18:40
As you probably noticed, there was a change in the moderators group recently. Sorry for the confusion the lack of information caused. :o

Well, here we go:

For different reasons, we decided to remove Inquisitor Engel, TWB and Hywel from the mods group:

Basically Hywel & TWB were removed from the mods group due to lack of activity.

Hywel
Right after the Portent crash, Hywel asked for a break from moderation cause of reallife things he had to do (good luck with that btw). Thus, with a note to contact us once he's back, he was removed from the mods for now.

Inquisitor Engel
Due to drastic differences between him & the admins and a few other problems we saw the need to remove him from the mods group.
Despite different opinions/views about the site/modding and stuff, Engel is of course still welcome on the forums. Just because he's no longer a mod does not mean he's no longer allowed to take part in the forums.

UPDATE:
TWB has been reinstated as a moderator now she has become active once again.

Sylass
08-10-2005, 16:09
Small staff update here:

Wintermute joins the moderation team

Continuing with the staff changes we are pleased to announce our new moderator Wintermute who has agreed to join our team.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming Wintermute and hope he will have a good time on WarSeer.

Nick

nick
30-04-2006, 14:19
Another update:

We are pleased to announce our new moderator Captain Brown who has joined our team. WarSeer has been growing over the last year and it is seems the right time to increase the size of our moderation team.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming Captain Brown and hope he will have a good time on WarSeer.

Nick