PDA

View Full Version : New Vampire counts questions

piperrepip
16-01-2012, 02:18
1. which lores can the vampire counts take?
2. which options can skeletons have as choices?
3. what all can vampires take for bloodline powers?
4 how many slaves is a gravegaurd baseline?

sorry for so many questions dont have the book yet

Maoriboy007
16-01-2012, 02:25
1. which lores can the vampire counts take?
2. which options can skeletons have as choices?
3. what all can vampires take for bloodline powers?
4 how many slaves is a gravegaurd baseline?

srry for so many questions dont have the book yet

1. Vampires Shadow and Death. They can pay to take the additional BRB lores (no loremaster though).
2. Skeletons cone with HW LA Shield included in their cost, upgrade to spears is , quite sensibly , free.
3. Red Fury is unchanged , MotBA is a bit unrealistic for its cost but allows you to re-roll the lowest dice for power generation.. There is a nice bloodline that makes fear usable and the +2 WS bloodline is back. -1 Ld is back and Forbidden Lore is a little cheaper but only lets you access a BRB lore not loremaster it.
4. Graveguard with GW now cost the same as the old Graveguard with HW & Shield. And are a point cheaper without them.

piperrepip
16-01-2012, 02:57
1. Vampires Shadow and Death. They can pay to take the additional BRB lores (no loremaster though).
2. Skeletons cone with HW LA Shield included in their cost, upgrade to spears is , quite sensibly , free.
3. Red Fury is unchanged , MotBA is a bit unrealistic for its cost but allows you to re-roll the lowest dice for power generation.. There is a nice bloodline that makes fear usable and the +2 WS bloodline is back. -1 Ld is back and Forbidden Lore is a little cheaper but only lets you access a BRB lore not loremaster it.
4. Graveguard with GW now cost the same as the old Graveguard with HW & Shield. And are a point cheaper without them.
thank you very much i have many more questions but idk wat to ask lol, as i havnt even seen the book yet so anything else ud like to share with me would be very much appreciated

NitrosOkay
16-01-2012, 03:03
Master of the Black Arts doesn't have to be the lowest dice.

If you got a 6 and a 4 you could re-roll the six to lower your opponent's dispel dice.

piperrepip
16-01-2012, 03:23
thank guys this is all very helpful information, was also woundering what new bloodline powers there are, how many we have in total (at a random guess) and the items we currently have

piperrepip
16-01-2012, 03:50
also i heard the banners we have are good what do they do?

Wraith86
16-01-2012, 04:01
There is the return of Quickblood ASF, trade all attacks for HKB, beguile is the same, can add a Wound to a vamp.

NitrosOkay
16-01-2012, 04:11
Quickblood actually used to be a 5+ ward save.

Innocence Lost was always strikes first in the ancient days.