PDA

View Full Version : vc battalion?

redfury
17-01-2012, 23:16
The list(I believe originally from dakka?) Which accurately predicted most of the vampire counts releases and prices said it would include 20 ghouls,20 skeletons,a corpse cart and 10 dire wolves and be priced at 115$, however this thread also said it would include a total of 71 miniatures which leads me to believe they simply forgot to mention zombies. Anyhow, I have heard very little about the actual release date. I saw someone say it was feb 18th but this was simply a comment from a random person and I wouldn't rely on that. Anyhow if anybody has information on the release date please post it as I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.

AlphariusOmegon20
18-01-2012, 02:48
The list(I believe originally from dakka?) Which accurately predicted most of the vampire counts releases and prices said it would include 20 ghouls,20 skeletons,a corpse cart and 10 dire wolves and be priced at 115$, however this thread also said it would include a total of 71 miniatures which leads me to believe they simply forgot to mention zombies. Anyhow, I have heard very little about the actual release date. I saw someone say it was feb 18th but this was simply a comment from a random person and I wouldn't rely on that. Anyhow if anybody has information on the release date please post it as I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.

I seem to remeber seeing a pic of the new Battalion somewhere, I can't recall where to save the life of me.

But the pic did not have Zombies at all.

redfury
18-01-2012, 13:00
Oh well...its not as if every vc has millions of them anyways lol. I'm actually just happy about dire wolves and twice as many ghouls.

loveless
18-01-2012, 15:58
Sensible to not include zombies - it allows GW to update the kit at a later date (or in the next edition) without having to redo the contents of the battalion.

If it's 20/20/10/1 Skeletons/Ghouls/Dires/Cart that's going to be a killer box - the only downside is for people only looking to run Skellies or Ghouls.

qurfy
19-01-2012, 02:51
I haven't heard any other rumors conflicting against what you just said.

theJ
19-01-2012, 09:02
The only thing that makes me sad is the ghouls.... :(

Anyway, if they're coming as a 1.5wave, then they should be released the 27th/28th, with preorders up tomorrow night (friday).

If they're part of a second wave, then there's not much us nonrumourmongers can do to figure out when.

So for now... best thing you can do is probably to wait for the weekend and pray something shows up.

that or simply send GW a mail, asking them when you can expect it to go up. Believe it or not, but it has been known to work :)

SabrX
20-01-2012, 05:28
I actually like the old 20 Skeletons, 20 zombies, 10 ghouls, and 1 cart. In the new codex, ghouls aren't nearly as popular as they used to be due to the points hike.