PDA

View Full Version : Necron conversion parts

amrogers3
12-02-2012, 23:04
Anyone know of any sites that have 3rd party Necron conversion parts?

Draconis
13-02-2012, 00:48
Conversion as in how? I know if you google Trinity Tomb Crawler you'll get a Triarch Stalker, I ordered two to test them out. They look like....

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?330435-My-Necron-Triarch-Stalker

Phaeron Setek
13-02-2012, 12:38
What kind of conversions are you wanting? Like full-blown special characters, or just weapon options?

If you want the former, I havn't really seen anything out there (not yet, anyways).

If you want the latter, the easiest thing I've been doing is mixing and matching from other kits. Mixing Deathmark and Praetorian bits yields some pretty sick-looking Harbingers, and a some green stuff capes turns Lychguards into Lords. I can turn the stock Lord into having a Gauntlet of Fire by adding one more claw blade, a voidblade wrist mount, and some green stuff for the underside.

amrogers3
14-02-2012, 00:36
If you want the latter, the easiest thing I've been doing is mixing and matching from other kits. Mixing Deathmark and Praetorian bits yields some pretty sick-looking Harbingers, and a some green stuff capes turns Lychguards into Lords. I can turn the stock Lord into having a Gauntlet of Fire by adding one more claw blade, a voidblade wrist mount, and some green stuff for the underside.

Well, really looking for anything I could use to jazz up a Necron army. Different colored tubes would be a start.

Your conversions sound pretty cool. You have any pics posted? Been trying to find a Harbinger conversion tutorial with no luck.