PDA

View Full Version : Drogheda Gamers??

Felwether
20-02-2012, 19:46
Hi folks. I recently became interested in the idea of getting into a gaming club as due to work/college I am no longer able to game regularly with my usual opponents.

I checked out the Wargaming Ireland website and found the Drogheda Gamers, which would be the closest club to me. I followed the link to their website but it doesn't appear to exist anymore.

Does the club still exist? If so, is there a way to contact them (my Google-Fu seems to have failed me)?

Any help with this matter would be much appreciated.

EDIT: If this is the wrong forum please move it.

Deadnight
21-02-2012, 10:46
sorry mate, im not sure what the story is in Drogheda. I am (or was. ive moved over to bonny scotland in the meantime) associated with the wargamers down in cork (WARPS, WAC) and they have a huge, thriving scene in 40k and lately in warmachine. I know a few guys in the dublin area though (trinity gamers in dublin itself, but they're almost exclusinely warmachine and non-GW games these days) and maynooth (warheads, i think they're called. good guys. tough tournament crowd. you'll always get a good game!) Not too sure about drogheda itself though.

Sotek
21-02-2012, 16:48
They are alive and kicking. If you PM me I'll put you in touch with the top guy.