PDA

View Full Version : Locations

Shyvax
03-05-2012, 22:04
Hey guys,
I recently got back into playing WHQ, and I was wondering where are you guys living. Maybe we could setup a game week end. I read a post about a guy wanting to create an event at WHW. I live in London, and am willing to travel for a nice weekend crawling donjons with some friendly WHQ players.
No rush, but that could be great to organise that at some point.

Necanthrope
04-05-2012, 13:36
I wanted to organise a WHQ get together at Warhammer World, but I couldn't drum up enough interest. Im in the midlands myself.
I think it's a grand idea, and would certainly go if we could get enough people together.

Shyvax
04-05-2012, 17:11
Count me in if one day you manage to get some guys wanting to gather for a WHQ week end at WHW ^^

Shas'El Tael
05-05-2012, 00:34
Questing at Warhammer World?....this antipodean hates you guys.

;)

okay.. well maybe not, but do post photos of the event! :D

Necanthrope
05-05-2012, 09:58
Questing at Warhammer World?....this antipodean hates you guys.

;)

okay.. well maybe not, but do post photos of the event! :D

I'd be glad to post an event report, in the event that the event goes ahead (har har).
I'd be even happier to come to Australia to play WHQ. Of course, I would need you to supply a plane ticket and an appearance fee :D

Shas'El Tael
12-05-2012, 03:27
I'll have my agent look into the booking. No promises.. at all.. :P

Oh and how is the (Warhammer World Event) coming along?

greenstuff_gav
19-05-2012, 10:10
i'm in for a day at WHW playing quest :)

Necanthrope
24-05-2012, 18:09
i'm in for a day at WHW playing quest :)
Fantastic!
With yourself, Shyvax, and I that makes us three!
We only need one more and we could have a "standard" size party.
When would be a good date for you guys? I'd love to get a WHQ day going at warhammer world. I would be happy to bring along my copy of quest along with a few warriors and the monsters for battle level one.