PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Pack Cards

Tarliyn
15-02-2013, 06:07
Got a few questions about treasure packs. Are the cards in the packs simply cards of items presented in the role play book or are they entirely new items all together? I hope they are just cards of the book but I am guessing due to the stupid high price of them on ebay they are new items all together. Thanks guys :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daemonslave
15-02-2013, 22:29
Both. The treasure in the Roleplay book have treasure cards but there are other cards as well not listed in the Roleplay book. :)

Tarliyn
16-02-2013, 00:38
Dang. Now either I have to try to make my own tables or turn to ebay Thanks for the reply daemon oh and btw your painting blog is awesome, lol

MasterSplinter
18-02-2013, 05:37
Hi,
You have got another option: print your own cards. There are several cheap online dealers, where you can freely design your whole card deck, of course only with your self created cards *cough*
printer studio for example.

If you look at the warhammer quest runboard forum, there are some really creative guys who put a lot of effort into selfmade whq-resources and share their cards (but maybe one should ask there for permission if you want to copy them)

Andeddu
24-02-2013, 16:46
I've got all 3 decks, do people really pay a lot for them on eBay?

Tarliyn
24-02-2013, 18:10
Recently I have seen them going for $50-75 each. But with all things warhammer quest the prices rise and fall as well as some people post stuff for high prices only to never sell them.

Andeddu
24-02-2013, 20:53
Ah, that's quite encouraging. I'd probably sell them at a discount along with the boxed game because they're all bundled together and I don't know which cards go with which deck.

Frogczar
26-02-2013, 17:46
Apparently I was one of the lucky people who bought WHQ in the final days of production because my copy came with all 3 decks.

greenstuff_gav
25-03-2013, 20:33
sorry to bump,. but i've got 3 complete sets of the Treasure Pack 1.. is it worth ebaying 'em?
d'they go for much . what price should i start 'em at?

Dionzi
02-04-2013, 01:32
Looks like they're going for eighty quid up on fleabay. Try starting at twenty-five to fifty, maybe?

Purplebeard
02-04-2013, 19:38
Definitely agree with what Tarilyn said. Some stuff on you-know-where-bay just sits for weeks, months, years even, because the sellers keep too high a price on their items.

For the Treasure Card Packs, the previously stated 25 a pack is a good figure to aim for, with more as a bonus.

abdulaapocolyps
11-05-2013, 19:01
Just as a note guys I have an excel item generator that also has customisable monster generator etc.on that is all the pics of ALL the item cards.if anyone wants it just pm me.

snottlebocket
11-05-2013, 21:11
Just as a note guys I have an excel item generator that also has customisable monster generator etc.on that is all the pics of ALL the item cards.if anyone wants it just pm me.

Yes please. I found an excel sheet on that telenet.be site that hosts a lot of quest stuff but it was so old I couldn't get it to work in my version of excel.