PDA

View Full Version : 700 pionts orcs

jayg1357
15-03-2013, 19:56
so i may be doing a doubles event with a mate hes going to be bringing the night goblins ect and dealing with the magic and shooting side of things as where im gonna be taking the bigger stuff was thinking

savage orc boss

20 savage orcs big uns
additional hand weapon
b+m

20 savage orcs
additional hand weapon
b+m

3 river trolls

not to sure yet on what to give the savage orc big boss yet but any suggestions on the list?

ftayl5
17-03-2013, 00:21
Looks pretty good to me.
Could we see your mates list? Might be able to give some more feedback then.

For the boss I'd just take a great weapon and the potion of toughness. 4 S6(7 in first round) attacks and T5(8 with potion) is pretty good.
Or you could go extra hand weapon and potion of strength for 5 attacks that can be anywhere between S4 and S8.

The remaining points I would use to buy a boss for the non big-un unit and then get another orc.

ftayl5
17-03-2013, 10:17
This is the 3rd thread you've advertised your ebay sales in, without any actual army list advice. There is a sales forum (http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?53-For-Sale-Ads) for this kind of thing, please don't be spamming them around here.

Don't get black orcs. For the same price as the 20 standard savages you could only get 15 blorcs (incl. musician and standard on both units). I would take the 20 savages every time. Blorcs don't become worthwhile until you have a really big unit.