PDA

View Full Version : No Slann SCGT comp 2400pts

MOMUS
21-03-2013, 00:33
Saurus Oldblood
Bane Head, Burning Blade of Chotec, Charmed Shield, Cold One, Dawnstone, Light Armour

Skink Priest
Ancient Stegadon with Engine of the Gods, Diadem of Power, Hand Weapon

Skink Priest
Cube of Darkness

Skink Priest
Curse-Charm of Tepok, Dispel Scroll

2x Jungle Swarm

25x Saurus Warriors
Champion Musician Standard Bearer

10x Skink Skirmisher
10x Skink Skirmisher

10x Skink cohorts
10x Skink cohorts
10x Skink cohorts

5x Chameleon
5x Chameleon

Stegadon

Ancient Stegadon

3x Salamander

zielonkak
21-03-2013, 00:36
very interesting list....how many points is it? why skink cohorts? bunkers for priests? only thing i may change is running the sallies solo instead of one unit of 3.

MOMUS
21-03-2013, 01:26
Its 2400pts.

The list is actually written with SCGT and other local (south west) comp packs in mind, cohorts are just chaff and i needed to get around the skirmisher cap. The sallies each count so i suppose there is nothing stopping me having a unit of one and a unit of two except other local comp usually states one unit max.

Clockwork
22-03-2013, 19:00
Referring to the other thread, I'd prefer Cold Blooded and a BSB ;)

I've seen far too many games prematurely ended on that unlucky double 6 to ever leave home without a BSB; even with Cold Blooded I see 11s and 12s way too often.

I'd be keen to see how this list turns out though. Will you do a tourney report?

And do the Sallies have extra handlers?

MOMUS
23-03-2013, 00:33
Referring to the other thread, I'd prefer Cold Blooded and a BSB ;)

I've seen far too many games prematurely ended on that unlucky double 6 to ever leave home without a BSB; even with Cold Blooded I see 11s and 12s way too often.

I'd be keen to see how this list turns out though. Will you do a tourney report?

And do the Sallies have extra handlers?

Hmm, i may do a few reports with it. At the moment im trying to get a small blocky lizardmen army off the ground, but will probably be lured back to this cheese fest. :yes:

No extra handlers, waste of points.