PDA

View Full Version : Question about spending DoC Gift Points.

SanDiegoSurrealist
25-03-2013, 19:05
Greater Daemon may choose up to 100 points of Daemonic Gifts.

When creating a list must you specify how the points are spent? Example - Specified 25 points on a Lesser Gift and 50 points on a Greater Gift.

Or it is 75 points have been spent on gifts that can be distributed as the player wishes when rolling before the start of each game?

Example- 1 Exalted Gift or 1 Greater, 1 lesser, or 3 lesser to be declared by player at time of rolling, similar to how spells are chosen.

theunwantedbeing
25-03-2013, 19:09
You buy X amount of each gift, this is what is written down in your armylist before the game starts.
When the game starts, you roll to see what each gift gives you.

So if you buy two 50pt gifts, you get to 2 rolls on the 50pt gift table at the start of the game.
These cannot be exchanged for anything else.

It's basically the same sort of thing as being a mage.
You have to pick a lore that mage will choose spells from before the game and write it in your list.
Only when the game has started do you actually get to roll to see which spells you can get.

SanDiegoSurrealist
25-03-2013, 19:23
That is what I assumed and how I have been playing it, but not seeing where that is specified in the book.

theunwantedbeing
25-03-2013, 19:26
That is what I assumed and how I have been playing it, but not seeing where that is specified in the book.

The 3 paragraphs on Page 61, top right hand corner.