PDA

View Full Version : WOC monster list

abdulaapocolyps
26-03-2013, 16:58
Hi all.me and a friend have a long story driven campaign going that I won't bore you with now but sufficed to say the below list is fluffy as I need to feild a monster army next year at some point.so,here goes.

+++ New RosterMonster list (2501pts) +++
+++ 2500pt Warriors of Chaos 8th ed Roster (Standard)) +++

Selections:

Warriors of Chaos 8th ed (Standard) Selections:

+ Lords +

* Daemon Prince
Chaos Armour , Level 4 Lore of Nurgle, Mark of Nurgle (
* Gifts of Chaos
Chaos Familiar , Flaming Breath,, Scaled Skin, Soul feeder
* Magic Items
Charmed Shield, Luckstone , Sword of Striking

+ Heroes +

* Unique Characters (Heroes)
The Troll King Throgg

+ Core +

* Trolls (Core)
* 17x Troll
17x Additional Hand Weapons

+ Special +

* Chimera
Flaming Breath , Regenerating Flesh

* Chimera
Regenerating Flesh

* Dragon Ogres
3x Dragon Ogre , Shartak (Champ)

+ Rare +

* Chaos Giant
Mark of Nurgle

* Dragon Ogre Shaggoth
Extra Hand Weapon

Created with BattleScribe (http://www.battlescribe.net)

So, I wondered if anyone had any suggestions on the above. Just a couple of things, first is yes,I want a Giant. Second is no,I don't want a BSB.
Cheers all.

BlackPawl
26-03-2013, 17:04
Do you play with scenarios? If yes then it could be an autoloose 1st turn with the banner scenario.

Horus Lupercal
26-03-2013, 17:07
Hey there. Sorry to post off topic a little but its against the rules to post individual points costs for things so you may want to edit that out to avoid the topic being closed or erased.

abdulaapocolyps
26-03-2013, 18:07
Edited mate,cheers.
We customize our scenarios but in general it's out and out battles with added rules.
I should perhaps explain my main opponents will be HE VC and OnG. I actually think there are a lot of tactical options with the speed of the above list but open to suggestions.

zielonkak
26-03-2013, 21:36
i would consider dropping the giant or shaggoth for a kitted bsb on a demonic mount and keep him near trolls. also if you keep the shaggoth, i like to run him with gw...his int is already low and strenth 8 can be very useful.

abdulaapocolyps
26-03-2013, 22:15
I had thought about the GW on Shaggoth... May look into it.
I agree a bsb is always a must but being a monster list if it's not a monster,I doesn't go in...