PDA

View Full Version : Doc Slaanesh list with some cannons thrown in. 2400

Mullitron
27-03-2013, 10:04
Second attempt at a doc list from the new book, I know Nurgle is popular but that's probably why I'am avoiding Nurge altogether. The list is pretty simple, shadow magic is there to improve the daemonette's prowess in combat, the seeker unit along with the Beguilement herald go wizard hunting whilst the cannons kill threats to my greater daemon. I'am hoping that with the core units large size and immunity to characteristic tests they should be hard to shift and with the lore of shadow supporting them they could pop and some nice damage.

Any comments or suggestions on the list would be appreciated, I don't always have time to respond to suggestions but I read them and they are appreciated, thank you.

Lords:

Keeper of secrets
level 4
lesser gift,
greater gift
Lore of shadow

Heroes:

herald of slaanesh
Exhalted locus of Beguilement
lesser gift
steed of slaanesh

herald of slaanesh
lesser locus of grace
bsb

herald of slaanesh
lesser locus of grace

core:

39 daemonettes of slaanesh
fc

39 daemonettes of slaanesh
fc

Special:

9 seekers of slaanesh
fc
Gleaming Pennant

Rare: 270

skull cannon of khorne 135

skull cannon of khorne 135

Total: 2398

Bladelord
27-03-2013, 10:07
Feels weird using Skull Cannons in a Slaaneshi themed list.

Mullitron
27-03-2013, 10:51
Feels weird using Skull Cannons in a Slaaneshi themed list.

Well it wasn't really meant to be a Slaanesh themed list it just turned out that way. My original list had bloodletters and flamers in it but I ended up replacing the flamers with the cannons as their more useful overall for around the same points. The bloodetters were given the frenzy locus and it was to be combined with the hysterical frenzy spell from the lore of Slannesh. But by replacing them with more daemonettes, I get another unit that's immune to characteristic tests, that's larger and will benefit more from whichever lore I give to the keeper. Not to mention I can add a bsb that will effect both units. As for the seekers I like the models and the beguilement power looks like fun.