PDA

View Full Version : Mortis engine regen negation

ZigZagMan
02-04-2013, 17:30
So, how does negation of the regen granted by a mortis engine apply to units with one or more characters in it? Especially if one of said characters has seeds of rebirth getting stacked with mortis engine regen. Does each character, and the unit have to be negated separately? Or is as soon as one is negated its all negated? And if its all negated, why would it negate the seeds of rebirth as well?

RanaldLoec
02-04-2013, 17:59
Wrrrrrooooonnnggggg I'm wrong

ZigZagMan
02-04-2013, 18:42
So, if the character had a regen save and the unit does not, and the unit get hit by flaming, does the character lose regen? If not then whats the difference?

RanaldLoec
02-04-2013, 19:17
Pg100 brb characters units and special rules.

Pg74 brb regen last paragraph

ZigZagMan
02-04-2013, 19:38
Hmmm at work don't have my brb with me. Could you paraphrase for me? Also am I wrong in thinking that characters are considered a separate unit WHILE IN CLOSE COMBAT ONLY? Our am I thinking of an older edition?

RanaldLoec
02-04-2013, 19:45
Ah sorry actually I'm wrong

ZigZagMan
02-04-2013, 20:36
ah so the whole separate unit in combat is the way to go?

kefkah
02-04-2013, 22:02
If your meaning Reg stacking with Seed of Rebirth yes the mortis engine does that.

And no, Characters are not a seperate unit in close combat ( lol). They, and the unit he is in, is a combined unit, one unit in total. When the unit takes one unsaved flamming wound, the reg for that unit is lost, even if only one hero had it. Im to lazy to paraphrase it all, but ints in characters joining units, were it states it counts as a combined unit for all rule purposes exeapt those listed below, wich has to do with los saves, shooting and movment.