PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the Space Marine battleforce and megaforce

Friendly Neighbour
26-05-2006, 21:50
Here are som releasedates taken from a store orderform. Looks like a very slow period for 40k between July-October. But I was wondering why the SM battle and mega-force are listed as August releases? Are they being changed somehow?

August:
Space Marine Battleforce (box) priceband Q
Space Marine Megaforce (box) priceband S

October:
Eldar Army Set (box) priceband TBC

Helbrecht
26-05-2006, 21:58
All battle forces are being reduced in price to $90.
The mega force is most likely coming down in price also.

Friendly Neighbour
26-05-2006, 22:06
All battle forces are being reduced in price to $90.
The mega force is most likely coming down in price also.

Aaah! But why then havn't they changed the price in the list? And I belive the drops are for the US market, this list comes from NE and the prices there are not dropping.

Captain Optimus Metallus
26-05-2006, 22:07
Anyone have any idea how much Price Band S is?

Bregalad
26-05-2006, 22:10
July has some important CoD/Medusa releases, like Eldar Pathfinders and Platform, Tau XV25, Chaos Terminator Lord, Lucius and the Possessed (yeah I know), still missing Nurgle Demon Lord and Medusa book (whatever that may be). So at least July will be quite full in 40k, not to speak of upcoming releases end of October ;)

Varath- Lord Impaler
27-05-2006, 01:18
i think they should change the battleforce, the tau battleforce (being the annoying little midgets they are) get a firewarrior squad free! with theirs, a marine battleforce barely gets a combat squad.

langolas
27-05-2006, 03:18
As long as they keep the same stuff in the boxes it's going to be nice. I'm definatly gonna pick up a 2nd 'Nid battleforce once the price comes down.