PDA

View Full Version : Sewer Expansion for WHQ revised!

bobthebobish
23-09-2013, 07:28
Finally finished up all the obligatory sewer levels so to speak! Now you can ditch those dingy dungeons for the wonderful crud vapors and poo water of the sewers! This is a mini expansion meant to add sewers to any setting (as for now old world and lustria) providing 46 new adventures, several new monsters, new dungeon events and traps and 267 new treasures for your questing joys. You can find the new sewer rules under the settings folder at:

WHQ-Revised (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_dW6NCrPT61WXdycy1EaUtzVUk&usp=sharing)

In addition several new warriors have been added since the Lustria expansion most recently the Dwarven Runesmith allowing you to easily form an all dwarf party! There's also some elf wardancer thing but we don't talk about elves here...

As always cards and board sections are included and if I missed anyone in the credits (check the rule book) let me know for sure I try to keep track of where resources come from but I'm not the best at it.

Enjoy

bloodsbane
23-09-2013, 17:23
Wohoo! Our ill-fated little campaign shall have to take a turn down a sewer hatch methinks!

bobthebobish
27-09-2013, 01:43
Forgot to mention I also updated Lustria to add in the new Lizardmen Models that just came out and of course minor rules fixes and clarifications as well. Looks like I'll have a few dark elf models to add into the tables soon as well...

Shas'El Tael
27-09-2013, 08:55
Love your work Bob'bish, could murder an Orc for the a slot of time to complete some gameboards myself too!