PDA

View Full Version : Conflict london tommorow

Brother Edwin
17-06-2006, 16:27
For those who dont know the great one(AKA me) and his acouplace will be attending conflict london tommorow where we will quite likely win all our games at fantasy.
We are easily spotted because my henchman Melvin will quite likely be one of the the only black guys in the entire building.

Rik Valdis
17-06-2006, 18:41
acouplace
I'm sorry, what?

Rork
17-06-2006, 19:05
I'm sorry, what?

I think he means accomplice.

At least I'll know who to avoid, eh edwin? (Hope you have fun on the bottom tables :cheese: )

andy10k
17-06-2006, 19:43
I think he means accomplice.

At least I'll know who to avoid, eh edwin? (Hope you have fun on the bottom tables :cheese: )

Yeah...for the first round to get an easy going game in, then he be right up to the top tables...

:chrome:

plasmadaemon
18-06-2006, 16:47
Firstly, there's already a thread for this Conflict, and secondly, I'm going to post the piccies I took at Conflict soon. ;)

andy10k
18-06-2006, 16:54
You posting them here or somewhere else? :D

Who won the fantasy?

Insane Psychopath
19-06-2006, 09:21
18-06-2006 17:47
plasmadaemon
Firstly, there's already a thread for this Conflict,

I only see Conflict North, I thought London was Conflict South.

So who won what in both 40k & WFB & what where the armies like???? Was there any romour floting around of new stuff???

IP

Col.Gravis
19-06-2006, 13:28
40k wise there were far fewer Speeder/Vyper armies then I'd expected, indeed most seemed quite balanced with a pretty good mix of different armies, probably as well given how little terrain was present especially on the higher tables while the lower numbers were quite well covered in many instances IMHO.

Not a clue who won though, I had to get going strait after round 4, came away with only 43 gaming points, but I dont think that was too bad since not only had my partner never played with Guard before (did'nt get his army finished in time) but he'd nto played in about 6months lol, I dont suppose they did a score sheet? More have to wait until and if it comes online :P

tristessa
20-06-2006, 14:06
Yeah, I think I did a half good job with those praetorians. It was nice to go to a tournament and not get massacred.