PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fellow Questors.

Cuchulain84
18-10-2014, 21:30
Just putting the feelers out there to see if there are any Warhammer Quest enthusiasts who would like to band together for some dungeon delving fun?

Best case scenario I'm thinking it would be great to get a group of people who'd be up for getting together for the odd weekend to play proper GM'd games. It could be in a venue like Warhammer World or Tabletop Nation or even someones house.

Failing that or even in addition to, I wonder whether playing over skype or something would be possible?

(Also if anyone is interested in playing on an online interface I know a way of doing that if you send me a PM)

Necanthrope
24-10-2014, 19:54
Hello there.

I organise occasional games of warhammer quest at warhammer world, and we have a
Policy of letting anyone who turns up and wants to play join the game. The best way to find put when the next game will be is to joins the Facebook warhammer quest fan page that is run by LittleMonk. I always post details there giving as much notice as I can.

Just putting the feelers out there to see if there are any Warhammer Quest enthusiasts who would like to band together for some dungeon delving fun?

Best case scenario I'm thinking it would be great to get a group of people who'd be up for getting together for the odd weekend to play proper GM'd games. It could be in a venue like Warhammer World or Tabletop Nation or even someones house.

Failing that or even in addition to, I wonder whether playing over skype or something would be possible?

(Also if anyone is interested in playing on an online interface I know a way of doing that if you send me a PM)

Harwammer
25-10-2014, 10:56
I've never played WHQ but I'd be super up for joining in at WHW!

@Necanthorpe: I've never noticed you playing at WHW, where do you host the games? at the bar?

nedius
25-10-2014, 21:31
I'd be up for a game at Table Top nation

Necanthrope
26-10-2014, 12:52
I've never played WHQ but I'd be super up for joining in at WHW!

@Necanthorpe: I've never noticed you playing at WHW, where do you host the games? at the bar?

Yep, right inside Bugman's. Easier access to beer that way.

artfultodger2k
15-01-2015, 14:23
Im up for a game. warhammer world is good for me. i will join the facebook group that was mentioned by necanthrope.