PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf - Joe Dever

Teh Real New Girl
22-12-2016, 10:12
Joe Dever's books are loved by many and for some were their first foray into roleplaying. I know I particularly liked the fact that you could carry and develop your character from book to book.

Although sadly Joe Dever has now passed away, Project Aon was given permission to place online some books which can be downloaded free of charge. Take a look. https://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home

Anon
22-12-2016, 22:19
There is a smartphone app, that is a 1:1 conversion from the books. And its free too.

Teh Real New Girl
23-12-2016, 07:51
There is a smartphone app, that is a 1:1 conversion from the books. And its free too.

Yeah I've got that and its great. I donated too and waiting for the next one to come out!

blackcherry
28-12-2016, 15:51
Yeah I've got that and its great. I donated too and waiting for the next one to come out!

Will have to read them over winter then lovely.

Teh Real New Girl
28-12-2016, 17:05
Will have to read them over winter then lovely.

I'd like that darling. Maybe we could do it together?

shelfunit.
05-02-2017, 10:06
Although sadly Joe Dever has now passed away

Arrrggg :(. I've been away from RPG/Wargaming news too long. Those were great books - and what I graduated onto from the FF books, back in the late 80's. Gary Chalk's art work for them, and some early GW games was (and still is) some of the finest fantasy work around.

SirEquinox
04-07-2017, 06:25
I would love to give this a try.

Bloodknight
04-07-2017, 06:43
I would also recommend the app, it's really good. The Lone Wolf books were one of my first forays into the world of fantasy, and they're still good.