PDA

View Full Version : Rules for Airships, Gyro-copters, Ornithopters, and Dirigibles...

Ewigleben
01-05-2017, 16:21
I play 5th and 6th edition and recall Reading articles and/or rules for small dirigibles and such for WFB in white dwarf, or perhaps an older rule book. Does anyone know what edition had them, or what white dwarf articles had rules for them? I tried to search it but someone actually made a dirigible called "white dwarf" so it makes searching a son of a..! I have every white dwarf in .pdf and every rule book for 5th and 6th in hard copy.... just a lot to look through. I know the (2005) Dwarf army book has gyros but other than that I don't see anything else.

Lord Damocles
01-05-2017, 18:16
I'm not aware of any Issue of White Dwarf (UK) including rules for Dwarven airships.

The 8th edition main rulebook featured rules for the Thunderbarge (pg.425 (?)) though.

Ewigleben
01-05-2017, 18:28
The 8th edition main rulebook featured rules for the Thunderbarge (pg.425 (?)) though.

Yeah, I saw that in the back for a scenario. I swear I remember reading a battle report in a white dwarf where they played with airships etc. and had made up some rules to try at home. They were not official by any means. Could be wrong though.