PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 9th edition

Rogue
06-07-2020, 01:59
So for those who are not in the know, there is a new edition that has dropped for Warhammer 40K. That's right folks, we are now in the 9th edition. As what they did the previous edition they have produced a free PDF of the rules that you can find here:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Lw4o3USx1R8sU7cQ.pdf

The new starter box set is going to be Space Marines of the Primaris variety(shocking I know) and Necrons. I have not fully read the rules so I am not going to comment on what I think about it.

Thingol of Iyaden
02-10-2020, 20:00
Thank you! Been tied up for a couple of years, now trying to catch up!

Rogue
06-10-2020, 23:11
You and me both actually. Now that I have some time to myself I can finally get some painting done, when I am not on places like warseer.

MadHatter
10-10-2020, 13:53
well then then i shall be three. I am not sure I like all the changes. Especially since without Initiative my weak Banshees no longer get to strike first. And i am not sure how effective they might be on the table top.

I see the marines now have primus and have all kinds of flying stuff now. I have not seen thier new codex so i do not have any real judgement. But from a glance it just screams to me; Power creep so marines are the most powerful thing now. play nothing else.