PDA

View Full Version : GT scores

big squig
24-06-2005, 08:34
I'm sure if I searched hard enough I could find this...but genrally, how many battle points dose a winner and loser earn in the 40k GT for draws, solid victories, crushing victories, and victorious slaughters?

I want to know cause I'm running an indy tourny this saturday and need something to work off of for a point system.

Insane Psychopath
24-06-2005, 10:44
It the same as what in the rule book ma, nothing diffrent.

But here the UK GT rule pack to help out

http://uk.games-workshop.com/tournaments/pdfs/40k-gt-pack.pdf

big squig
26-06-2005, 07:52
Ah yes, thats exactly what I needed, thank you. :)

The tourny was earlier today (or yesterday as im writing this at 3am) and it was a hit. We had the best turn out ever and almost everyone was happy with the system I used. Belive it or not, a footsloging ork army earned the most battle points. The same player also won best sport. The last award was best apperance and a fantastic looking necron army won that.

I wish I had remebered my camera so I could post some pics, but alas...I'll remeber next time and give yall some neat pics of our tables and players.

Insane Psychopath
26-06-2005, 09:30
Cool.

Yep Ork (manly Speed Freaks), Eldar & Chaos.. with Mairne here & there are the best tournament armies in the UK. Guard are in the middle with Tau & Grey Knight army.. never seen one in any tournament, well Conflict there are a few but manly use by noobs.

Any cool to help out.