PDA

View Full Version : And in case you don't like the new Waywatchers

Etienne de Beaugard
24-06-2005, 21:11
I was tooling around Reaper's site and came across this fairly new elven miniature (http://reapermini.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=2538&cat=71&page=1). It reminds me a lot of the new WE waywatchers, especially with the woodland base. Makes one wonder, except that the minis was out before GW released the new WE.

Avian
24-06-2005, 21:13
Quite nice. :)

I don't much like the new Waywatchers - the female ones have lumpy breasts. Personally I prefer firm breasts on a woman.
Strange how GW has so rarely produced good-looking female models (Gary Morely's Sisters of Sigmar are pretty good).

EDIT: Wonder what? Wood Elves are hardly an original idea, dating back some thousand years...

:0)
24-06-2005, 21:21
I miss the full leaf cloaks for Weightwatchers... ahem, Waywatchers.

That mini is nice, but sadly, there's only one pose. :(

Settra
25-06-2005, 03:02
Are the Reaper minis the same scale as GW minis? I recently purchased a Reaper "Mummy Captain" figure to use as a Tomb King model but it looks a little big next to the GW skeletons.

Etienne de Beaugard
25-06-2005, 13:10
Overall, Reaper minis are in scale with GW. At least in the Legends line, Reaper gives their artists free range, so sizes and styles vary a bit.

Xavier
25-06-2005, 13:25
Personally I prefer firm breasts on a woman.

Now that, is sig worthy :)

That model looks quite cool, is it warhammer scale?

Frankly
25-06-2005, 13:41
WoW! thats cool!

Lord Setra
25-06-2005, 15:00
Nice.

I would like to see it used in a Wood elf army. The only problem is that there is only one pose and that model could also be a different scale to the new waywatchers. Meaning it would look a bit weird.

Squirrel
25-06-2005, 22:12
Nice model but I am going to use the old Waywatcher swith one or two new ones...not a big unit so it shouldn't look too bad...

Brucey...