PDA

View Full Version : Lascannons for Chaos Infantry

blitz589
26-06-2005, 01:52
If i want Lascannons for Chaos Infantry, should i just buy the havoc w/ lascannon, it is the same model right.

Sgt John Keel
26-06-2005, 01:56
Yes.

Alternatively, Mail Order the Iron Warrior's Lascannon. I like that more than the Havoc one.

/Adrian

Witch Hunter
26-06-2005, 05:30
Or convert one...

Eversor
26-06-2005, 09:18
:chrome: Or use any of the other lascannons available. There is an almost endless stream of choices ...

Nazguire
26-06-2005, 12:08
:chrome: Or use any of the other lascannons available. There is an almost endless stream of choices ...

Lascannons, the Cochney whore of the 4Ok world...

You can make some pretty nice ones out of the simple SM ones...or the IG ones...though they are considerably bigger and required conversion.

EVIL INC
26-06-2005, 12:58
Yes, "loyalists" just LOVE to see models used from thier army converted to chaos marines. They might even ask "why not just use chaos ones?", to which you can reply "just to annoy you. HAAAAAA HAAAA hAAAAA".
If you dont like the current chaos one with las cannon or missile launcher or whatnot or even just dont want that many of the exact same model in your army, you may do as suggested and convert ones from other armies. Alternately, you can order the version from just before the current one. They are still available as "classic" minis. They still look "properly" chaos and are just different enough to add a bit of variety.

x-esiv-4c
26-06-2005, 14:31
I suggest you convert one. With chaos the options are endless.