PDA

View Full Version : Druchii.net down?

Cenyu
26-06-2005, 11:52
What happened to Druchii.net? The site seems to be down for about two weeks now. Did I miss an announcement or something like that?

I couldnīt find any discussion covering this issue. Sorry if itīs the wrong place to askbut I think many Warseer-DE-players are on Druchii.net too and vice versa. What happened to the best of all DE sites? :-/

anarchistica
26-06-2005, 11:57
The server went down and the people who can reboot it are either hard to reach or on a religious trip somewhere.

davidks
01-07-2005, 11:02
i was wanting to have a look at this website before i get started on building my dark elf army, looks like i'll just have to wait

gorenut
01-07-2005, 18:59
Yea, its a shame. Probably the Warhammer site I frequent the most.

GrogsnotPowwabomba
01-07-2005, 20:49
i was wanting to have a look at this website before i get started on building my dark elf army, looks like i'll just have to wait

I highly recommend that you hold off on your purchases for a few weeks so that you can browse the site and discuss some ideas first. The Dark Elves are an army that really needs to be constructed very carefully and with clear goals in mind to be effective. Druchii.net has an amazing wealth of knowledge that you should take advatage of.

The site should be back up in a few weeks...

sulla
02-07-2005, 18:09
I highly recommend that you hold off on your purchases for a few weeks so that you can browse the site and discuss some ideas first. The Dark Elves are an army that really needs to be constructed very carefully and with clear goals in mind to be effective. Druchii.net has an amazing wealth of knowledge that you should take advatage of.

The site should be back up in a few weeks...

That said, you can't really go wrong by starting with a unit of dark riders and a repeater bolt thrower... just don't rush out and buy too much infantry, it's by far the trickiest stuff in the de list to get the best out of...

Eldacar
02-07-2005, 19:14
Kitrik was away when the server went down, as was Nightblood. They're currently trying to get it back up, but the server just won't work (ie it refuses to respond to anything they do). That's the current situation, as of last week.

All the D.net regulars headed over to www.asur.org until D.net came back up, and Kitrik posted a message about what was going on there. So if you need to know, basically head over to Asur. It has a link to the chat as well, if you're one of "those" types.

Naghaz
05-07-2005, 20:42
As for Dark Elves I've been extremely successful with my infantry force so if you have any questions feel free to email me.

Quick breakdown;

20 Spearelves
20 Spearelves
16 Executioners
20 Blackguard
2 Chariots
2X5 Dark Riders w/Musc
2XReapers

Infantry blocks move up the center with spears used to offset a charge and allow counter by Executioners. Black guard move as a center to the whole thing. Each infatnry block works alongside the other, so when one gets stuck in, they are relieved by another. Chariots move alongside the main blocks to counter charge as needed. Dark Riders take the flanks and harrass, draw charges and war machine hunt as needed. Reapers concentrate fire on armored units. Sprinkle in heros to your flavor.

Its an unconventional take on the Dark Elves and has done enormously well.

davidks
06-07-2005, 02:30
i actually decided against getting my dark elf army together, mainly cause ive got the last touches to add to my dark eldar army... i just dont like things being half done...

however, my two core units that i am choosing are gonna be 2 x 6 dark riders , this much i have set my mind upon... but because it is going to be an all mounted/ watchtower list, i am just gonna be very careful

frog
06-07-2005, 16:56
I think D.net is down and out.
the announcment on A.org said it is dead and not comeing back. A replacement is being worked on though. it really is a shame, even though i never registered ther it was a good site

Cenyu
06-07-2005, 17:07
I dont think so.

Neither do I receive this information from the Asur.org news.

frog
06-07-2005, 17:17
Go here http://www.druchii.net/