PDA

View Full Version : What should I get next

TEMPLARDAWG
13-12-2006, 23:34
I have two 10 initate and 5 neophyte man squads, Chaplin, EC, 5 man assault squad, 5 man Termie squad. I have bits to that I bought to make 16 more marines. 5 of those I will use to fill out my assault
squad and get a chapie to go with them. The others I will just make into a squad. I know I need transports. Should I get the SM mega force that comes with a rhino, dreadnaught, predator, and razorback, or should I just get a LRC and predator. Tahnks

<><

studderigdave
14-12-2006, 01:05
LRC...no question about it. put 7 assault termies in it with a chaplain.

John Vaughan
14-12-2006, 01:12
Depends. There are more troops in the megaforce, which can provide for more options in addition. I think that it would also be more practiacal to have the 4 other tanks, because then your opponent wont focus all of his fire on just a LRC, or predator, but he would have 4 to shoot at.

Reflex
14-12-2006, 01:18
get the megaforce and a LRC... its is defeantaly worth it, seing as though you dont have a castellan, dread or any other tanks... assault marines are always good..

Penitent
14-12-2006, 01:20
I think your current army is too small for a LRC. At this stage, it would be one big, juicy target for your opponent, whereas the megaforce gives you the option of fielding several moderate-severe threats, which your opponent will have a hard time choosing between.

pwrgmrguard
14-12-2006, 01:29
Termis!!! i just got five for my blood angels, that and filling out my speeders and assault squad plus another tactical squad is gonna push me to 2000. I like the thought of more termis or a razorback. They can be used. The twin linked Lascannon is a baby predator. And they get ignored alot or draw alot of fire. I personnaly would go with an LRC and a razorback. Two transports and serious firepower. When they shoot everything at the LRC, you pop a tank with the razor and move a tac squad into close range.

Z-chan
14-12-2006, 05:12
A Vindicator. Should possess enough firepower to swing games in your favor in one shot at that point level.