PDA

View Full Version : Tau Tank Building

Tau Man
19-12-2006, 03:07
When I first got my Tau battleforce, I had many difficulties puting the devilfish together, I even needed sibling help. I just want to know if I am not abnormal and cant figure out how to put a tank together.

When I was assembling it I could not find how some peices fit into place, and had to put landing gear on it rather than one of those flying bases, and I also was forced to put the boosters on backwards:eyebrows: ,(wich was a dissapointment to me:cries: , well, better than nothing). So please help tell me if anyone else had any troubles and know what was wrong so I can solve my problem so my next vehicles can be, well better.

nightgant98c
19-12-2006, 03:55
This probably won't make you feel any better, but I had no trouble, except with the vehicle upgrades. They were a little tricky. Really, I thought the instructions were pretty good.

Sarge
19-12-2006, 04:17
... I second nightgants statement... sorry you had such a hard time with a devilfish.

viokni
19-12-2006, 04:44
I assembled one for a friend and the instructions were really good n all but they just showed which order the parts went in. But I found it REALY difficult to find how certain pieces fit on.

FraustyTheSnowman
19-12-2006, 07:42
Instructions? Only thing I needed instructions for was the skyray turret. Course, I shouldn't realy say anything, as I constantly glue things to myself while building...not like a few things, like what happens to most, I meen like half the models I put together need to be forcably removed from me. Makes for interesting conversation though...

"Dear god, what did you do to your hand?!"

coelomate
19-12-2006, 07:44
I managed to botch one of the engines on my first fish, but otherwise I thought the kits were more or less intuitive.

fwacho
19-12-2006, 08:12
i magnatized three fish... took me a moent to figure ou how fornt turrnet worked.. butter after that it was faily easy.

Jan Polder
19-12-2006, 08:41
It is a very simple kit if you have any earlier experience building models. Which I assume you have but I might be mistaken.

The Boosters are put over the axle and turn forwards so they can move without falling of.

And the flying base goes in the hole in the lower hull. Can't be that difficult to figure out.

Sorry to sound a bit harsh

Cheers

Max

Sleazy
19-12-2006, 08:57
put together 6 so far and no probs really, my first one has a bit of a gap between the hull and side but otherwise fine. perhaps if you post a photo we can see where you're going wrong?

Mr Zephy
19-12-2006, 10:45
All the devilfish i've put together so far have come from t'internet without instructions, and they all went together fine.

Having a picture of a completed one handy helps.

Tau Man
19-12-2006, 22:45
I assembled one for a friend and the instructions were really good n all but they just showed which order the parts went in. But I found it REALY difficult to find how certain pieces fit on.

That is one of the problems I had.