PDA

View Full Version : fluffy or not? (orc & dow Question)

lokigod
19-12-2006, 04:57
Hey guys I really like all the ogre kingdoms units, but after trying a friends army of ogres I decided to make O&G army as my second army(I have played chaos, and I have wood elves). Well I had a thought the other day that I could use ogres in my O&G army and that would satisfy the lusting after the ogre models:). Any way does this seem fluffy to you? I Wouldnt have a problem with it but wondering if you think most will.

My army is made up mostly of night gobo's, a big unit of blorcs, blorc leaders, hardly any magic, and few squigherds, and hopper units.Thing is the rare spots on a O&G army dont really apeal to me other than the gobo's flying catapult, So I thought I could take one of those and maybe a ogre unit.

P.S. last question so I dont have make another thread. What do you guys think I should include if I do use them. Iron bellys,Lead belchers, Bulls?

intellectawe
19-12-2006, 05:18
If you want it to be, it is fluffy. It is all up to you!

As far as the unit to use, just use naked bulls. orcs aren't meant to have too many expensive units, and naked bulls are priced just right for what they do.

lokigod
19-12-2006, 23:08
thanks, for the reply . I think I'll do it.

Avian
19-12-2006, 23:12
Well I had a thought the other day that I could use ogres in my O&G army and that would satisfy the lusting after the ogre models:). Any way does this seem fluffy to you?
As Orcs & Goblins used to have Ogres as an entry in their army list, there are few choices that fit more with the background than orcs and ogres. :)

Tutore
20-12-2006, 07:10
As you would have many points to spend in them, I would suggest ironguts.

Legendary MiniB
28-07-2010, 21:53
way back in 2006

vinush
28-07-2010, 22:02
Random Threadomancy at its greatest.

I suggest not doing this Legendary...

THE \/ince