PDA

View Full Version : Need help ASAP

Gekiganger
21-12-2006, 18:25
I've just went out christmas shopping. I got one friend the chaos space marine commander pack and the other one abaddon. Opened the SM commander and put his things to one side, then took the prues and abbadons blister to my spraying box. Then disaster decided to strike. I opened abaddons blister and began trimming.

Body - Trimmed
Claw - Trimmed
Sword - Trimmed
Trophies - Trimmed

Wait a secong. There was no head!

In short how can I get a replacement head and still have time to paint Abaddon before christmas? Should I phone the trolls or go to the store? Who would replace the blister (It's opened if thats any problem) quickly? I'm hoping I can go to the store but I'm dubious about returning opened blisters (I do have the reciept etc) and all of abaddon minus the head that certainly was NOT in the blister, I've scoured the area where I opened it countless times.

t-tauri
21-12-2006, 18:30
Take it to the store. I've returned opened blisters with parts missing or miscast in the past with no problem. If you go through mail order the post won't get you the part by Christmas now.

Gekiganger
21-12-2006, 18:39
Thanks a lot T-tauri. You've saved christmas :)

Sleazy
22-12-2006, 08:56
yeah, same happened to me last year when 1 daemonette was missing an arm, they just gave me a whole new blister and let me keep the old one.

months later a found the missing arm under a chair.... sorry GW, I honestly thought you'd mispacked it. (guilt)

EvC
22-12-2006, 11:37
Haha, that's not as bad as one time my dad was at a market stall, thought the fruit 'n' veg guy had short-changed him by a fiver and insisted I DON'T MAKE THESE MISTAKES and the seller decided he had to take his customer's word for it and handed over another £5, then when my dad got home he realised he hadn't been short-changed... it happens! Though in my dad's case he made sure to give it back with a very grovelly apology.

To make an actual on-topic post I bought a Black Coach and realised the main chassis was missing, and after a bit of discussion mail order sent me another one. Wonder if I'd have gotten a whole new Coach model if I'd returned it to the store... the bad thing was that when I actually put together the model after getting the chassis, I realised it was missing another small part, and didn't feel like calling up for a second piece to be sent to me at GW's cost...