PDA

View Full Version : Old Space Marine Tanks

Chainsaw Guy
28-12-2006, 02:50
I recently bought Imperial Armor II, and it sparked my interest to use some old, classics range tanks in my army, the Mark III Predator especially. I'm not a huge fan of eBay, and games workshop seems to not have any of the old tanks in their "classics" section on the online store. Does anyone have any idea where I can find these old models?

Hellebore
28-12-2006, 03:06
You could probably find templates to make them, although it would be alot of work.

Forgeworld does have some limited old kits, but they aren't identical, and they don't sell the plastics.

Hellebore

sigur
28-12-2006, 03:20
Just out of interest, Mk.III Predators are the ones with the cornered turrets and the massive sponsons, right?

Shasolenzabi
28-12-2006, 03:30
[[[ The Predators that are truly classic are the dome shaped turrets with sponson lascannons, an autocannon in the turret and the bolter mounted on the hatch! then came the sqaured off turrets, and the sponsons like the Leman Russ tanks, in fact that was when the first leman russ kits came out, at the time of the metal turret predators! ahhhh the memories, when for 25.00 I got 2 MKI Landraiders in the same box!