PDA

View Full Version : Badruk 'eadsplitter

The_Outsider
06-01-2007, 22:13
How easy is it to come across this (http://uk.games-workshop.com/orcsandgoblins/special-characters/3/) model?

I have him unbuilt and unpainted and wondered if he had any value (since the GW article says he is a gamesday model, but I don't know if many of them are floating about)?

Finn Sourscowl
06-01-2007, 22:40
My now ex-local indi in the north of Sweden had stacks of them for sale when 7th Ed was released. Same with the Archaon on foot GD model. Having said that, when a poll was run recently about which models people were desperate to get their hands on, Badruk came up quite frequently, so I would think that you would have no trouble getting a reasonably good price for him in the UK.

Good luck if you decide to sell!

The Judge
06-01-2007, 23:46
Goes for over thirty quid on Ebay... or was when I wanted to buy him. :(

gorenut
07-01-2007, 01:41
I don't think its super hard to get him, but it's definitely hard to get him at a reasonable price. On average, I see him going for around $40 US on ebay.

Paulus
07-01-2007, 10:59
As Gorenut & The Judge say, you can get him, if you're willing to pay that sort of money - I'm certainly not. :D

truthsayer
07-01-2007, 11:28
As Gorenut & The Judge say, you can get him, if you're willing to pay that sort of money - I'm certainly not. :D

Im of that sentiment :cries: but it is a nice model though...

Paulus
07-01-2007, 11:37
It's very very nice just not 35 worth of niceness.

Braad
07-01-2007, 22:21
I've also managed to get him from ebay, about 2 years ago I think for about 35 euro's.
Also got the limited edition orc standard bearer for about the same price.

My experience was that the best way to find him was by using the keywords as "limited", "ltd" in combination with for example "orc" or "warhammer".
At this moment, "ltd" and "orc" together both bring up the standard bearer and badruk. "badruk" brings up 0.

But, as said, you need to be willing to spend a load of money and have some luck that you win the auction (or bid so high others won't go above...)