PDA

View Full Version : "NZQ no threat to us" says TTC

tenpole
02-02-2007, 08:26
Coach of the Tuftties MordanThreepole stated today the New Zaggarand Quakes were no threat to his team. The warboss said that after a little more training in getting the boyz to run the ball to the right end of the pitch, and take a greater interest in scoring touchdowns rather than 'fightin', the Tuffties will be a team to take NZQ down.
Commenting on the Bad Boyz fear of playing against the Quakes Mordanthreepole said that is very unorky and dem boyz must hav' elf blood in them, the powder fluffs.

Wiv our new kidnapped painboy McCoy even the little sprains we might get, will be sorted. Besidez dat our orky armour is tuff as da dwarfs stuff. De alleag de allegag, de rumours dat we nik'd it from der dwarf changin rooms is not true.

Autobot HQ
02-02-2007, 12:50
http://postthatpic.com/files/1542/Warseer1.PNG

After that scathing attack and challenge by the Tenpole Tuffty Club, we here at WSTV tried to catch up with CEO Iscariot or Team Owner Thor Thunderstorm, but both were unavailble for comment as they were recovering from their glorious victory over the nigh on undefeatable Foul Peak Frenzy, who are still recovering and pundits are wondering if they will ever reclaim their former glory. However, Team Captain Harzuk The Demolisher had these words via Crysal Ball Network:

"You don't want any part of this, I'm a Dwarven wrecking machine, you get on the field with me and I'll break your *******' neck, oh it's true, it's DAMN true!"
- Harzuk "The Demolisher", Team Captain of the New Zaggarund Quakes

There you have it gentlemen. Team Captain Harzuk makes his feelings perfectly clear on the opposition out there.

Nikkit Kwikk,
Goblin WSTV Reporter

tenpole
02-02-2007, 17:39
In response to the latest statement by the Quakes EBC news tried to get a statement from the Tuffties team captain. This ended up causing a viloent exchange as Black orc Jaws and orc blitzer Patrick Mcnee claimed the title of captain. After both had been KOed. the rest of the team was asked to comment. Odd job would not speak, but star player Monkey made this comment;

Wot iz diz drivel by da Quakes Captain Hazbeen. Weez not dancey flimsy elves or da breakable Rat thingz. We iz orcs n dey better watch dere mouth. Prepare ta see dere, pfft, pain train de railed.

Autobot HQ
05-02-2007, 17:17
http://postthatpic.com/files/1542/Warseer1.PNG

Once again the NZQ upper echelon were unavailable for comment, deep into training in preperation for this Thursdays Finals. The one exception was, unfortunately, Borgut the Troll, Mascot and 'Big Guy' for the New Zaggarund Quakes:

"Herr herr herr, dey is ded small dem stunties iz, but dey is well 'ard. I iz 'arder den dere troll, 'ee iz ded small. I iz gunna smash 'im up, den all da small stunties iz gunna smash up da rest of 'em. Dey iz jus all talk innit. Dey can't derail nuffink, dey is gunna act all 'ard den get smashed like da rest. We iz sayin we will fight em first if dey wanna start summat. I iz Borgut da BASHA!! BORGUT SMASH! BORGUT BASH! BORGUT SMASH!"
- Borgut The Basha, Troll & Mascot for the New Zaggarund Quakes.

In short George, I think their general tone can be shortened up in three words: Just Bring It.

Nikkit Kwikk,
Goblin WSTV Reporter