PDA

View Full Version : Date For The Warseer Final Set, Thursday 8th!

Autobot HQ
05-02-2007, 08:58
http://postthatpic.com/files/1542/Warseer1.PNG

The dice have been cast and the date is set for the explosive final of the Warseer Cup. Sponsored by Orca Cola, It's the nearly unstoppable offensive line of the New Zaggarund Quakes vs. the diversity and playing skills of the Athletico Middenheim, backed up by the Star of the Show, Von Fraunhofer.

Can the NZQ take down arguebly the best blitzer to ever grace the field, backed up by a rock solid team, or will the Athletico run wild and show the NZQ what a real offensive line is all about. All this and more will take place LIVE from the Miraligo Square Garden, the most infamously flamboyant arena in the old world, its 220,000 fan capacity sure to be briming to the top.

If you haven't got a ticket, tune in on the Crystal Ball Network by getting your local wizard to align to layline #390 for the WSTV Network coverage of the game Live at GMT 2100 hours! That's 9pm for all you non-army types! DON'T MISS IT!

http://postthatpic.com/files/1542/Orca%20Cola%20Ad.PNG

Ixajin
05-02-2007, 16:44
Can I get a translation of the game time to GMT please? I would like to watch if possible.

Thanks!

Deng Ham
05-02-2007, 17:33
......the game Live at GMT 2100 hours! That's 9pm for all you non-army types! DON'T MISS IT!

I think that's about as clear as you can get.

LordSnotball
06-02-2007, 10:24
or if u notice, the forum is in bbtime, makes doing the calculations easy...

wish i could watch the match, working till 21:45 (20:45 gmt). i think i'll settle for watching the replay :)

-Snottie

Ixajin
07-02-2007, 17:03
I think that's about as clear as you can get.

Ok, think I will go get my eyes checked, as I read right by that.:(

Riddy
08-02-2007, 11:36
Why do you have to play at 9pm when the TV starts getting good, i'll be watching, trying to work out how to cheer or boo people heehee.

Oh and Autobot, if you have time afterwards fancy a post-match punch up with the Xinis?

Just to knock you down a peg of two if you win the cup ;) :p

Autobot HQ
08-02-2007, 12:22
I WILL END YOU LIZARD SPAWN!!!

... Yea, go on then.

EDIT:

/boo = boo
/cheer = cheer
/hurt = "ooooo that's godda hurt!"

Riddy
08-02-2007, 16:13
I WILL END YOU LIZARD SPAWN!!!

... Yea, go on then.

EDIT:

/boo = boo
/cheer = cheer
/hurt = "ooooo that's godda hurt!"

If i was you i would only have told me the second one ;) :p

Gres
08-02-2007, 17:22
Just a warning but playing the final is a little bit of a logistical challenge so I might be a little bit late but I will make it.

Autobot HQ
08-02-2007, 17:48
If you're not there by 2100 I'm claiming victory by default!

.. Ok maybe not lol, be fun to see if I can bring my A-Game to a whole new level vs. the Athletico