PDA

View Full Version : Feral Orks armys?

Pulsar
27-02-2007, 01:56
I'm thinking of starting a Feral Orks, Having got to 5000 points of Eldar (only half painted), i'm looking to play a fun/mad army and the best idea i've had was Feral Orks (and the fact that the FW gargantuan squiggoth is a really evil! :evilgrin: ), but not having used orks before and before i spend 150+ on the models, i was thinking it would be a good idea to get some opions on what units and unit sizes make a fun and blanced list.

also some links to Feral Ork battle reports would be useful.:)

Thanks Pulsar.

Blackrabbit33
27-02-2007, 18:26
I'm thinking of starting a Feral Orks, Having got to 5000 points of Eldar (only half painted), i'm looking to play a fun/mad army and the best idea i've had was Feral Orks (and the fact that the FW gargantuan squiggoth is a really evil! :evilgrin: ), but not having used orks before and before i spend 150+ on the models, i was thinking it would be a good idea to get some opions on what units and unit sizes make a fun and blanced list.

also some links to Feral Ork battle reports would be useful.:)

Thanks Pulsar.

I'm still in the middle of painting my feral orks.but i'm mainly using boar boyz and squigoths, but i can see them beening just like my ork army in regards to battles very mad and lots of fun

mark_logue
05-05-2007, 09:01
I can't really remember seeing any battle reports on them but you could try Tactical Command forums or SG forums