PDA

View Full Version : No more Yorkie

Yorkiebar
27-02-2007, 08:04
Due to real life pressures, I will not be participating in any tournaments for a while, though I may play the occasional friendly game. I should return in ful force in late May/early June.

Fredox
27-02-2007, 09:33
You had me scared there Yorkie. When I saw the title I thought you'd decided to call it a day for good. I hope real life is as good to you as you've been to WBBL and if you want a friendly anytime just give us a shout. Just one question. Are you going to play in the UI or is this effective immediatly? I was looking forward to playing your WarSeers at some point in the near future.

Yorkiebar
27-02-2007, 09:54
You had me scared there Yorkie. When I saw the title I thought you'd decided to call it a day for good. I hope real life is as good to you as you've been to WBBL and if you want a friendly anytime just give us a shout. Just one question. Are you going to play in the UI or is this effective immediatly? I was looking forward to playing your WarSeers at some point in the near future.Thanks, mate. I'm going to be pretty busy starting immediately so I've forfeited my first round match. I believe it is still possible for Jet to put a new team in in my place from the second round onwards though.

PhrollikK
27-02-2007, 10:19
Happy to see you're still sticking around :) Shame I won't have a chance to play you int UI.

Keravin
27-02-2007, 11:53
Yeah was looking forward to seeing the Witch Elf again. Seeya back playing soon though.

Deng Ham
27-02-2007, 13:12
Wow... Sudden real life issues are often not plesant. Hope you are doing alright. And if you ever need a break from real life. We will always be here in the other life (som might call it a half life).

Jet
27-02-2007, 16:52
th0r has very efficiently sorted the situation out so that the UI can continue unabaited. Sad news to hear your departure Yorkie, thanks for running the original league of course, we probably wouldn't be at the stage we are now without it.

Arkzein
01-03-2007, 13:26
Real life has to come first after all, no worries. Here's hoping there'll be some more strong opposition for you when you come back as us relative newcomers get up to speed. ;)

*edit* Does this mean you're pulling out of the BB7s as well, spaces are limited now in the mini league. (Someone had to be kicked to allow me in). Then again those games rarely last longer than 25-30mins so ideal now you've very little time. :)

Yorkiebar
01-03-2007, 14:54
Real life has to come first after all, no worries. Here's hoping there'll be some more strong opposition for you when you come back as us relative newcomers get up to speed. ;)

*edit* Does this mean you're pulling out of the BB7s as well, spaces are limited now in the mini league. (Someone had to be kicked to allow me in). Then again those games rarely last longer than 25-30mins so ideal now you've very little time. :)I hope to finish the tournament I'm in, yes. Look for me late nights (after 10pm GMT) in the #bb7s channel.

Arkzein
01-03-2007, 16:42
Ah, nice, was hoping we could play before any handicaps get involved. ;) *laughs*