PDA

View Full Version : Bloodbowl online!

Geetarman
25-07-2005, 11:25
I just stumbled across this so apologies if this is really old...

I just found this site http://fumbbl.com and its great! You can register and play bloodbowl online using the most recent rules and everything! Its not like a full computer game (ie real time or nifty graphics) but it is a neat way of running a league with people who don't have the ability to get to someones house or a shop etc.

I haven't looked into the fine detail yet but it looks like they have put the sensible proviso in that you just need to own a copy of bloodbowl (and frankly why wouldn't you anyway) and then you can sign up and start a team!

Perhaps a warseer league should be start?!!?

Gman

Flashheart
26-07-2005, 08:34
You should also try Chaos-League. It is not Bloodbowl but it is as close as it can be. If you look around you can find an excellent playable demo.

Geetarman
26-07-2005, 11:11
Yeha I bought that but still felt like I was missing some of the classic BB stuff. With this online version it is basically the game online which means people who want to actually play bloodbowl can do very easily...

Gman

Lainer
28-07-2005, 22:36
Played a bit in fumbbl a while ago. Easy to get matches, and they are generally faster than table-top ones. They lack a bit of the "feeling" of playing with mini's though.