PDA

View Full Version : Which army has the best magic?

balthier
31-03-2007, 20:25
Warhammar fantsy has so mush to it. The models look stunning, the strategies are never ending, but there is a lot of different magic and diferent ways to use it

Which army do you think has the best magic?

Calanduil
31-03-2007, 20:35
This subject has been discussed before. Maybe try to search for it before starting another subject?

Onisuzume
31-03-2007, 21:12
Imo; Lizardmen have the best magic.

A second generation Slann is arguebly the best spellcaster in the game.

SlaaneshSlave
31-03-2007, 23:30
Slaanesh magic is the winner.

You can all go home now.

Tsot
31-03-2007, 23:32
are we talking best lore or spellcaster?

For lore I'd say slaanesh, for spellcaster either a 2nd Gen slann or maybe a Lord/Daemon of Tzeentch

Freenut
01-04-2007, 02:31
Slaanesh magic is the winner.

You can all go home now.

Totally agree. The only thing that come close in my mind is Lore of Nurgle. And even then at least the caster is not taking control of my units. No other lore can set up the other phases of the game.

Aelyn
01-04-2007, 03:13
The Lore of Slaanesh is the most disruptive lore in the game. However, the top casting models have to go to a Staff of Change Tzeentch Lord and the 2nd Generation Slann, neither of which have access to that Lore.

But yeah, this subject has been discussed several times.

gorenut
01-04-2007, 09:10
Tooth gnoblars for the win.

Vattendroppe
01-04-2007, 10:14
Spellcasters are good at different things gamewise. Fluffwise it's the old ones that are best.

TK have the most reliable magic, they can also get ******** loads of PD. One LHP to 6 PD! Immune to miscast can be wonderful, you don't ever have to worry about spending to much pts on a magician due to miscasts.

2nd gen slann are mervellous at casting, plus dices and results her and there, may choose from every lores practically how they want and so on an so forth. Plus, they're VERY tough, hard to kill these buggars. Especially with their wardsaves.

Chaos I cannot say much about, but it looks like their spellcasters are rough too.

Voltaire
01-04-2007, 12:11
Slaanesh magic is quite simply put, the most devestating Lore in the game in terms of influence. Theres nothing like watching a Wood Elf Noble walk into rampage range of a Hellcannons rampage and chuckle as the Hellcannon then eats the Wood Elf Noble.

Rightnow
01-04-2007, 12:21
Tomb Kings.

DarkLord Of Naggaroth
01-04-2007, 14:59
This subject has been discussed before. Maybe try to search for it before starting another subject?

yeah there was a poll, I think Tzeentch won. so there's your answer.

xiau
01-04-2007, 18:41
As for Spellcasters, im prity sure the answer is there, but as for the best Lore, then i have mixed opinions, maybe Tzeentch, maybe Slaanesh? one of my personal favourites though, (even though most don't like it) is the Lore of Ice.

Malen Kharn
01-04-2007, 21:26
My vote for the best lore would have to go with necromancy. Curse of years is just plain nasty, and i usualy end the game with more points of troops than i started with.

Onisuzume
01-04-2007, 22:01
Imo, mix&match spells from multiple lores lore is best.
And the only unit capable of doing that are Slann Mage-Priests.