PDA

View Full Version : Looking for plastic SM PF, right handed

Mythrider
03-04-2007, 08:09
Title basically says it all.

I`m currently browsing the online store for GW but if anyone can give me a push in the right direction.

I`m hoping to find a right handed PF other than the "pointing" one from the Ass. Squad box.

Khornies & milk
03-04-2007, 08:10
Have you looked on the BWB website. They may have what you want.

cheers

RavenMorpheus
03-04-2007, 08:16
Title basically says it all.

I`m currently browsing the online store for GW but if anyone can give me a push in the right direction.

I`m hoping to find a right handed PF other than the "pointing" one from the Ass. Squad box.

Try the command or veteran boxed sets accessories sprues, I think they have one, my mate done a double PF marine R and L without converting and apart from the ass. Box that's the only sprues he could have had them on.

leonmallett
03-04-2007, 08:18
Try posting a thread in the trading section - someone may be able to help.

Mythrider
03-04-2007, 08:26
Thanks all.

Checked BWB and they only have the pointing one. Can`t find a picture of the Commander sprue (I have a pic of it at home so I`ll check later) but the Vets only have left handed.

There is a metal one on the latest Chaplain. I might also be able to shave down a plastic lightning claw.

BrainFireBob
03-04-2007, 08:52
I think it's just the Assault Squad sprue.

leonmallett
03-04-2007, 09:01
Commander and Command frames just have left handed. Same with BT and DA sprues.

RavenMorpheus
03-04-2007, 09:02
I think it's just the Assault Squad sprue.

I'm fairly sure there is a right handed plastic PF somewhere in one of the more recent box sets, my mate wouldn't have been able to do his double PF one without it - he doesn't convert stuff and I know it was in one of the box sets because he said it was a spare one on the sprues and he'd only just bought them and they were all new box sets.

Anyway Mythrider keep looking it's there somewhere.

leonmallett
03-04-2007, 09:22
I'm fairly sure there is a right handed plastic PF somewhere in one of the more recent box sets, my mate wouldn't have been able to do his double PF one without it - he doesn't convert stuff and I know it was in one of the box sets because he said it was a spare one on the sprues and he'd only just bought them and they were all new box sets.

Are you sure he didn't use the assault one? Then he could use the PF from pretty much any of several sources (Devs, Command, Commander, BT, DA, SW, Chaos are all left).

RavenMorpheus
03-04-2007, 09:32
Are you sure he didn't use the assault one? Then he could use the PF from pretty much any of several sources (Devs, Command, Commander, BT, DA, SW, Chaos are all left).

Could have been, I didn't say it wasn't but if that one is plastic and its the one that is pointing I'm not sure it's the one my mate used, could have been though. But I'm fairly sure there is a right handed one - whether its the pointing one or not is another matter, and yeah I know Mythrider doesn't want the pointing one but I can't say for sure that's not the one my mate used.

IronSailor
03-04-2007, 09:33
There's a right handed powerfist on the assault sprue
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99120101034&orignav=10

insaniak
03-04-2007, 21:40
The Assault sprue one is the only plastic right-handed fist currently available.

So far as I can remember, the only other plastic one they've ever released was on the original RT-era Beakies sprue.

BrainFireBob
03-04-2007, 21:47
That one's left handed, I have a half-dozen.

insaniak
03-04-2007, 22:00
Which one? The beakie one? There were both left and right hands...

CommisarMolotov
03-04-2007, 22:03
The Assault sprue one is the only plastic right-handed fist currently available.

So far as I can remember, the only other plastic one they've ever released was on the original RT-era Beakies sprue.

Yup. My beakies (and a few of my converted Plaguemarines) have 'em.

Lyinar
04-04-2007, 00:29
The Assault Squad Powerfist is pretty much the only plastic, right-handed powerfist I know of. My Black Templars Castellan has that one with a pair of sliced-up bolt pistols attached to the top of it so they're like a miniature storm-bolter on the back of the fist, and the icon-and-chains one from the BT sprue. Since I gave him a Mastercrafted Bolt Pistol and a Power Fist in his wargear, it's fully WYSIWYG. :D

Edit: Here's a somewhat crappy picture of him, from the time before I figured out how to take "okay" pictures with my crappy camera.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/Lyinar/Castellan.jpg

Temprus
04-04-2007, 03:58

Back in the day, I converted most of my right handed ones to lefties, so my Sgts could have the better looking right arm bolters.

Sadly, most of the ones I got recently in an auction were need as conversions bits for my Ordo Xenos Terminators.

deathwing_marine
04-04-2007, 04:03

he must have used terminator power fists if it wasnt the pointy one

EDIT: wait, nevermind. terminator power fists are on the left arm too

Temprus
05-04-2007, 00:15
The original Beakie sprues only had right handed powerfists. See here:

http://www.solegends.com/citcat88/0005plastics.jpg

I even made one with two fists, inspired by Calgar on his dinner seat. :D

I ended up also using the assault lefties since the standard Terminator fists wouldn't fit right for my conversions.

AlphaLegion
05-04-2007, 00:23
You have a star near your name, why dont you move it.

Try posting a thread in the trading section - someone may be able to help.

If you want ones for a term I think one of the SM heros have a double PF. Its the one on the cover of how to paint space marines he is really bad ass looking.

Temprus
05-04-2007, 06:09
If you want ones for a term I think one of the SM heros have a double PF. Its the one on the cover of how to paint space marines he is really bad ass looking.

Most versions of Calgar have both a right and left powerfist, just have bolters attached to them.

scarletsquig
05-04-2007, 06:34
You have a star near your name, why dont you move it.

Silver stars indicate a donator, not a mod.