PDA

View Full Version : FW Order Missing Parts!

etham
05-04-2007, 15:28
I recently ordered three dreads from FW and one of them was missing a foot! Have any of you ever received incomplete orders from them? If so how did you fix the problem? I have written them with the order number in the subject, but I know they don't tend to respond to email and I can't call long distance to Europe.

Tyron
05-04-2007, 15:37
Did you get it from GW? If so take it there and they will replace it with no hassle.

75hastings69
05-04-2007, 15:43
FW are not as good as GW when it comes to replacing missing parts etc. the whole process can be very long winded and drawn out. However sometimes they are on the ball, I bought a War Mammoth and it had 2 of the same large tusks, so I called them and they sent out one of each big tusk just in case I had told them the wrong one was missing.

It will certainly do no harm to email them to try and resolve your problem, be sure to try and give them as much info as you can though.

Barbarossa
05-04-2007, 16:07
When I ordered my warhound, the rubber cables (all 6 or 8) were missing and the plasma blastgun was miscast. I've sent them a mail about it and after asking and recieving a photo of the miscast blastgun they sent me another one and the cables. Yes it took them a while, but it worked out.

Lord Inquisitor
05-04-2007, 16:08
While I'm not sure I've actually made a Forgeworld order where every part was present, unbroken and well-cast, equally, I've never had any problems with Forgeworld replacing said parts immediately with no fuss and not requiring the parts to be sent back either. Indeed, the best thing Forgeworld ever did for me was send my wife out a whole new Warhound Titan to give to me after I was mugged and the original stolen. How's that for customer service?

t-tauri
05-04-2007, 16:10
FW are not as good as GW when it comes to replacing missing parts etc. the whole process can be very long winded and drawn out. I've always found them superb with problems or miscasts.

etham: They probably won't read an email as the email address is spammed constantly. Try sending on with the words "Order number XXXXXX" as the subject as they might get that out of the pile they get each day. Phoning is the best way to go but if you can't manage that then a letter will get there eventually, just remember to quote the order number from the invoice.

Brother Lysander
05-04-2007, 16:16
I made my first Forge World purchase at Gamesday last September, only to find when I got home I was missing a few things (Red Scorpion helmets, etc). I found them to be very helpful too, and quickly received the missing bits, but that was over the phone. I couldn't comment on how speedy issues are resolved via e-mail/post.

BL

VERITAS/AEQUITAS
05-04-2007, 17:15
I strongly recommend calling their sales team on phone like they suggest it on their website.
Had to do that twice and worked fine both times. From the Uk to Germany the missing parts arrived 5 days later after I called.

Really. Call them. :cool:

DesolationAngel
05-04-2007, 17:42
I did, received a building with 2 identical roof bits, gave them a call and got sent the correct bit very swiftly, email should work as they must assume things like this happen.