PDA

View Full Version : Where to get kill team rules??

shoot22
07-04-2007, 01:06
Not sure if this should go under the rules or general but here it goes.

I bought The Battle for Macragge and got the small rule book with it. At first I thought this was pretty good but then I realized that the small book didn't have Kill team rules in it.

I have to ride on a ferry to get to the nearest GW store and only a couple people play warhammer 40,000 were I live. Nobody has kill team rules and I was wondering if anybody knew were I could find kill team rules :confused:. I really don't wanna just have to buy the big rule book just so I can play kill team.

Lord Malek The Red Knight
07-04-2007, 01:33
as far as i am aware, the only way to get them legally is in the hardback rulebook. as long as one person in the group has them, it shouldnt be a problem (so it might be worth chipping in with some friends for a copy).

sorry!

~ Tim
p.s. you also get the up-to-date Combat Patrol rules too (the ones on the GW site are out of date in some respects).

Emperor's Grace
07-04-2007, 03:41
Didn't GW have them on their site at one point or am I remembering 40K in 40 Minutes again?

wickedvoodoo
07-04-2007, 04:00
shoot22, check your private messages dude.

shoot22
07-04-2007, 04:07
K ill keep looking around :)

Trilbydude@Dragon
07-04-2007, 11:56
You've never played Kill-team, right? just a guess, but bear with me. I would say, wait until your mini-rulebook gets worn out, then you have two good reasons to get the BGB.

Inquisitorial edit: Don't dice spam.