PDA

View Full Version : My dodgy knee says there's a storm coming!

oneman
20-04-2007, 07:22
I've been monitoring various rumour threads for some time,specifically Apocalypse and Orky stuff,and got to thinking about the 30th anniversary and Codex release schedules and then a crazy logic pattern started to flow....

30th birthday=big
Apocalypse=big battles(Baneblade AND Stompa)
New Ork Codex due in 'random guess'(And who does big battles like Orks?)

I've not put this in Rumours as I know nothing and nobody but I wanted to:

A-Get my name in if I'm right and

B-Get others reactions

But,like I say,this old Skarboyz dodgy knee is giving him grief so I'd just like to ask-

Can you say WAAAARGGHH

The Dude
20-04-2007, 07:26
So what exactly are you suggesting? A preview Apocalypse battle report featuring orks?

Gandhi
20-04-2007, 07:26
I was actually having these same thought patterns.... But right now it just looks like Gamesworkshop is acting so erratic it's hard to tell for sure if they are planning something, or getting ready for bankruptcy.

All we can do is wait and see I guess.

So what exactly are you suggesting? A preview Apocalypse battle report featuring orks?

He means Gamesworkshop could be saving all of the releases for their Birthday.

oneman
20-04-2007, 07:35
Ghandi:-Sometimes GW make the Madboyz look sane I will admit!

Dude:-Nice to catch you.I read your posts with interest but don't post that often and rarely start a thread so I'll try to make it clearer(and I look quite a bit like 'your' photo so clarity not my strong point!).

I genuinely believe the Ork 'dex will feature heavily in/be released around Apocalypse!(Please people,don't get funny!It's not a rumour!)

It all just feels 'right',dude!

The Dude
20-04-2007, 08:16
I genuinely believe the Ork 'dex will feature heavily in/be released around Apocalypse!(Please people,don't get funny!It's not a rumour!)

Ahh, well I think where people may disagree with you is that it is as yet unprecedented for GW to have 2 consecutive major releases.

Still, stranger things and all that...