PDA

View Full Version : LOTR releases for this year?

ChrisLS
29-04-2007, 16:17
In general, I don't like asking rumor questions, but I've heard two things mentioned for LOTR that should be released this year - Gondor in Flames and Return of the King. Does anyone have any kind of solid (or at least only mildly squishy) information about what will be in these supplements?

Pertinax
29-04-2007, 17:37
Journey source books tend to come out about August or September, iirc.

Hermanesq
29-04-2007, 22:50
not mildly squishy?

umm, how amount something dead and mounted and tinted green?

That'll do, ;-)

Pertinax
29-04-2007, 23:34
Considering that FOTR and TT came out at that time, and the "clockwork" nature of GW releases, I would be inclined to think that it's rather firm...

Horus84
30-04-2007, 10:19
Well, through our retail news they have made us aware that things like MT Knights (Box and Blister), Morrorian Orcs and Battle Cry Treb are being supersceeded in Aug 07'

To me that implies we would be seeing the ROTK journey book - which also fits with previous years timings. I think Gondor in Flames will be the first book for 2008 say Febish (the same time as Shadows and Necromancer for the prevous years)

I am starting to think we will see plastics knights, morrion orcs and maybe a treb. Though that would be a first for 3 plastic boxes as part of a release that's not a box game?

ChrisLS
01-05-2007, 16:52
Interesting thing I heard at my local GW yesterday - apparently "Shadow in the East" is going to be replaced! It has been placed on the "To be replaced in the range" list that they got. Perhaps we'll see some of those Dragon Guard and Easterling warmachine mentioned in Legions...

And I really, REALLY want to get a model of Peter Jackson as an Umbar Corsair.