PDA

View Full Version : adeptus mechanicus question

the_dark_sarge
02-05-2007, 00:01
can someone please tell me which white dwarf featured that adeptus mechanicus army that used the Lost and the dammned army list

thanks
kieran

cmon surely some one knows
please i really need to know

kieran

please
i really need to know

kieran

etham
03-05-2007, 17:14
i think you can find this on the GW website. Don't they list the table of contents for each issue? I was last year, I know that.

DoctorTom
03-05-2007, 17:57
US White Dwarf 308, to see the Adeptus Mechanicus Army using the Lost and the Damned Rules

Templar Ben
03-05-2007, 21:55
If you go to the GW site they have which doctrines to use for a cult army, LotD and AM.

Ad Mech if I recall was Restricted Troops : Enginseers, Mechanized, Sharpshooters, Carapace armor, and cyberenhancement.

IAMNOTHERE
03-05-2007, 22:36
Ahh this is very interesting... Useing the LAtd list for AdMech was somthing I hadn't considered, does anyone have more info?

Ulfhedin
04-05-2007, 13:59
The campaign pack for the Second Tyrannic War campaign weekend due to be held at Games Workshop's HQ (Warhammer World) features over a dozen new units including an Adeptus Mechanicus armylist for use over the weekend. It also allows you to make use of all that forgeworld gribbliness you have sitting around gathering dust.

The campaign is being advertised in White Dwarf in June so I'm giving you the heads up rather than have you miss out. The event is for adults (well, ages 16+) and if you are looking for an excuse to have a great weekend of Warhammer 40,000 and a chance to look around the citadel miniatures museum and have a drink in Bugman’s Bar then September the 1st and 2nd really can't come quick enough!

The Details!

The Tempus Fugitives Present:

The Second Tyrannic War
Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Weekend
Date: 1st & 2nd September 2007
Venue: Warhammer World, Nottingham
Age Limit: 16+

Details: You will need a 1500 point Tyranid army and a 750 point Combat Patrol or Boarding Party (see campaign pack for details). Tickets are £45 and include six games over the weekend as well as lunch and dinner on the Saturday and a Sunday lunch.

events@tempusfugitives.co.uk

IAMNOTHERE
04-05-2007, 14:43
Damn you Tempus Fugitives now I HAVE to spend more money!

Bwa Haha I've down loaded the campaign pack and am seriously looking at an AdMech army... Go pretorians!

How much has this been playtested?BTW?